ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats West Forsyth! The CPC Regular Season Champs! Also a 3 way tie for Second

Again, I will not address the childish attacks on me.

Last edited:
The CPC is going to have multiple teams with a 2nd place finish. Playoff Seedings should be real interesting especially in 4-A as the CPC has 5 playoff teams that can do damage
Really???? Damage??? Except for East, what teams are those can do damage?

The ties that can’t be broken will likely be broken by drawing straws. With the compacted amount of teams in the 4A-AA playoffs, I don’t foresee 5 CPC teams getting a bid.

It’s the only decent way to do it I guess, but it is really tough for your season to end by an unlucky draw.
I guess Davie or Reagan would get left out accord to you. That makes this Friday Night(s) game huge. Oh well, we will see!

Last edited:
If West wins Friday Night, then...the loss to Davie was like it didn’t even happen; that one game wouldn’t affect its seeding either way. The seeding would be the same as a undefeated season.

If West wins Friday Night, then...the loss to Davie was like it didn’t even happen; that one game wouldn’t affect its seeding either way. The seeding would be the same as a undefeated season.
Ooooooh so that's y u came back....no sir that loss DID happen...no way to hide from that 1. Well u did hide until u thought about coming back with that lame concept. Davie county!!!!

Reactions: Veejay4
V

Huh?

The Davie game affects the maxpep rankings and as a result, seeding. West has a good team this year, great in the Triad. It remains to be seen how they will do in 4AA West. They will be a heavy underdog. Only way to prove that wrong is to finally win a game they are not favored in. Good luck to all CPC teams. They are more suited to 4A than 4AA historically.

The Davie game affects the maxpep rankings and as a result, seeding. West has a good team this year, great in the Triad. It remains to be seen how they will do in 4AA West. They will be a heavy underdog. Only way to prove that wrong is to finally win a game they are not favored in. Good luck to all CPC teams. They are more suited to 4A than 4AA historically.

West is not within 2 TDs of the top 4 or 5 teams in 4aa. Richmond, Myers Park and Mallard Creek would score at will. In the 50's.

Great Oline and very good RB but they would stuggle to get any stops.

Yes, especially if Richmond goes west. Between Myers Park, Richmond and Mallard Creek, it’ll be just too much for West to handle.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
West is not within 2 TDs of the top 4 or 5 teams in 4aa. Richmond, Myers Park and Mallard Creek would score at will. In the 50's.

Great Oline and very good RB but they would stuggle to get any stops.

I agree. Hence why they have so much to prove.

Ooooooh so that's y u came back....no sir that loss DID happen...no way to hide from that 1. Well u did hide until u thought about coming back with that lame concept. Davie county!!!!
Lake Norman, Mooresville! Even North Meck! Lol..Game On! One thing for sure; a Terrible Offense has NEVER won a 4A, 4AA Title!

totally disagree! Davie game did not matter and this is why! West Forsyth is ranked #5 according to MAXPREPS in the State, that’s a Top 4 ranking in the West if they win on Friday! Key word “If”... Now, if they were undefeated, they would probably be #5... Sure, the Playoffs are the “4AA mid-west” Nothing has changed the past ten years. “U Just keep chopping wood” maybe this West Forsyth team is different. Maybe Not...

Last edited:
That's fine. You are entitled to your opinion. Seeding makes no difference later though. Gonna have to play the top teams eventually, usually around round 3.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
Has a terrible defense ever won a title? Doubtful. Championship teams are usually pretty balanced even if one side clearly shows out more than the other.

Back to the CPC... The Reagan vs Davie game is very damaging to the loser, who gets outright 5th place in CPC! Weird, Crazy! Most Likey, a team that is going to play against #1 seed in 4A(Davie loss) or 4AA(Reagan loss)(could face vs Mallard).

The ties that can’t be broken will likely be broken by drawing straws. With the compacted amount of teams in the 4A-AA playoffs, I don’t foresee 5 CPC teams getting a bid.

It’s the only decent way to do it I guess, but it is really tough for your season to end by an unlucky draw.
I’m buying in that, if Davie loses Friday Night, they could miss the playoffs... but Reagan is in the Playoffs 4-A or 4AA. win or lose.. and they’re probably headed to Charlotte somewhere! They are “NOT” an easy out! I can’t wait...

Last edited:
Lake Norman, Mooresville! Even North Meck! Lol..Game On! One thing for sure; a Terrible Offense has NEVER won a 4A, 4AA Title!
I’m buying in that, if Davie loses Friday Night, they could miss the playoffs... but Reagan is in the Playoffs 4-A or 4AA. win or lose.. and they’re probably headed to Charlotte somewhere! They are “NOT” an easy out! I can’t wait...
If they avoid Charlotte teams and Richmond, your statement may be true. If they don’t, backups will be playing in the 2nd half.

Davie won't miss the playoffs. Their Adjusted ranking will get them in the 4A. West and Reagan will be 4AA (Good luck) and Glenn, East and Davie will be 4A

WF should beat Glenn and get that 1 seed. With that said, the Glenn D has been great this year with the exception of the EF game. That gives them a punchers chance for an upset.

West needs to win to get home field advantage for as long as possible. Not sure how much difference that makes later, though. If you're good, you're good no matter where you play. I don't put much stock into home field advantage in HS football, especially when it comes to elite teams.

Last edited:
Davie won't miss the playoffs. Their Adjusted ranking will get them in the 4A. West and Reagan will be 4AA (Good luck) and Glenn, East and Davie will be 4A
That was my original feelings! I think the CPC has 5 playoff teams already in but PREPFanNC doesn’t think so... we will see!

I know 100% certainty freaks some people out but I'm about 99% confident West Forsyth, East Forsyth, Glenn, Reagan, and Davie all get in. Also pretty confident that 4 of the 5 could get a home playoff game...this Friday will let us know a lot.

WF should beat Glenn and get that 1 seed. With that said, the Glenn D has been great this year with the exception of the EF game. That gives them a punchers chance for an upset.

West needs to win to get home field advantage for as long as possible. Not sure how much difference that makes later, though. If you're good, you're good no matter where you play. I don't put much stock into home field advantage in HS football, especially when it comes to elite teams.

It's always funny this week to read these forums and twitter post this time of year. All the whining and handwringing. If the goal is to win a title sooner or later you are gonna play s tough team.

I hate that many of these 4aa early rounds are nothing more than a conf tourney but it happens every year. Go play!!

Don't get the great in Forsyth Co. but good elsewhere logic. Either you're a great team or you're not. It doesn't matter one iota to be great in Forsyth Co. but get beat elsewhere. I'm sure that's true in Meck Co., Scotland Co., Richmond Co., Wake Co. etc.......

Great teams beat the teams they're supposed to beat and everyone in the CPC has exposed each other. There are a couple good teams that could make some moves in the post season. Because EF has won it and should get some kids back healthy (Crowell is NOT one of them) could possibly make a run however we gotta shore up both lines of scrimmage especially D to have any chance of getting even close to States.

To say the WF loss to DC doesn't matter is asinine. It may not count toward playoffs but it counted that they played and lost. Don't believe any of the teams from IMeck come here and lose to DC. Truth be known EF gift wrapped at least 2 TD's to WF which is part of the game but may speak more to WF being more mirage than legit. It's a couple things EF could've done differently on D I'm sure other teams will do in playoffs that will slow down run game and force them to beat teams being more balanced which they've yet to do consistently.

I've enjoyed the parity in the conference and it made for more interesting games but come playoff time I'm afraid many of our teams issues exposed by other conference teams will be glaring.

Straight up Forsyth Co. homer but realistic about our teams chances. I want to be dead wrong but probably not this year.

Glad most can understand now some of these clowns don't speak for all of Forsyth Co.

... but Reagan is in the Playoffs 4-A or 4AA. win or lose.. and they’re probably headed to Charlotte somewhere! They are “NOT” an easy out! I can’t wait...

That's debatable. The offense has been solid but the defense is suspect, especially against running teams.

If Reagan's WRs could catch, they could try to out score an opponent. With the number of drops ive seen, it's not likely.

A very dominate game by West Forsyth, establishing themselves as the team to beat in the CPC with 2 CPC Titles in the last 3yrs. “Got Bragging Rights” Now, please do something in the 4AA MidWest Playoffs for a change.

Good Luck to all the CPC schools!

Last edited:
Reagan 42 Davie 42 with 2:00 to go! Big game for seedings

Last edited:
Final Davie 49 Reagan 42... a 3 way tie for second between Davie, Glenn and East Forsyth might be a drawing tonight or in the morning!.. Or does East get the #2 seed because they beat Davie and Glenn “Head To Head” but Davie beat West..either way, All 3 headed to the 4-A playoffs.

8-3 Reagan finishes 5th in the conference and will be in 4AA

That’s 5 of 6 CPC teams making the Playoffs... Congrats on a great regular season!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT