ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats West Forsyth! The CPC Regular Season Champs! Also a 3 way tie for Second

CPC4LIFE

Jul 31, 2010
1st West Forsyth 10-1 ... 4-1
(2nd) East Forsyth 9-2.... 3-2
(2nd) Glenn 7-4............... 3-2
(2nd) Davie 6-5................ 3-2
5th Reagan 8-3............... 2-3
6th RJR 4-7..................... 0-5

Last edited:
He might end up being better than cade. 2 different backs. Heard about this kid in middle school lol. Those folks were right i guess!

Davie’s Tate Carney is nice! He was offered a Wake Forest scholarship after his freshman season last year; just like older brother. Wake is a virtual lock but others are coming for him.

The Game of the year in the Triad is West Forsyth at East Forsyth. West wins another close one this year.

That will be a great game. But West didn't beat East last year so how can they win another close one this year.

Reactions: Veejay4
Yea, after what my brother told me about the Tabor and East game, I can see West winning the conference this year.

Reactions: Warhead1
That will be a great game. But West didn't beat East last year so how can they win another close one this year.
I know, I think it will be close like last season only this season West wins the close one. East defense is nasty good but their offense is not very good. West is absolutely crushing teams like East did last year. If East offense does what I'm hearing they did tonight at Tabor Parkland is going to spank them much less West. I think they'll clean up some mistakes but we shall see.

How did the carney kid do?

I don’t have stats. Is he number 2? If so he broke a couple big plays but I thought we did a decent job keeping him in check. #22 was the big problem for us..... we just simply refused to play any form of defense on him and he consistently torched us.

I know, I think it will be close like last season only this season West wins the close one. East defense is nasty good but their offense is not very good. West is absolutely crushing teams like East did last year. If East offense does what I'm hearing they did tonight at Tabor Parkland is going to spank them much less West. I think they'll clean up some mistakes but we shall see.

Mount Tabor defense had everything to do with East's struggles on offense. East offense will be just fine against WF. Tabor forced 7 turnovers. West will struggle against Tabor's defense as well. If Mount Tabor can figure out how to get the ball to their athletes and score just a couple of TDs, Tabor will be very tough to beat.

Reactions: Veejay4

I'm not saying WF beat East. I'm say it was a close game. Only West Forsyth beats East this year in a close game. Now if EF comes out and turns it over 6 times against WF they may lose by 40. Can't do that against a team with an offense.

Reactions: FB#1
Saw Tabors D against Mallard Creek at Parkland scrimmage and was impressed and came away feeling like @fb 1man if they can find an Off identity they will be a tough out.

Wasn't surprised by the way their D responded to East but most if not all of those turnovers were preventable.

EF O I believe is having to find away to offset 4 star WR Crowell loss. He was really gonna stretch the field. EF had to replace 4 OL too so it will take some time.

By the time WF comes rolling in I believe EF will be much better. Everyone's looking toward the WF game. EF needs to beware of that bunch at Grimsley the week before. Grimsley is looking like a contender.

Saw Tabors D against Mallard Creek at Parkland scrimmage and was impressed and came away feeling like @fb 1man if they can find an Off identity they will be a tough out.

Wasn't surprised by the way their D responded to East but most if not all of those turnovers were preventable.

EF O I believe is having to find away to offset 4 star WR Crowell loss. He was really gonna stretch the field. EF had to replace 4 OL too so it will take some time.

By the time WF comes rolling in I believe EF will be much better. Everyone's looking toward the WF game. EF needs to beware of that bunch at Grimsley the week before. Grimsley is looking like a contender.

FYI! Mallard Creek starters never really got to play. About 7 starters had 6 plays against Tabor. Than they were snatched. Their 1st game together was against Dutch Fork. They were going to get all the reps against East Forsyth which was rained out. They gave all the reps to 2&3's and some JV kids during Tabor scrimmage.

Last edited:
I agree the East Forsyth at Grimsley game is going to be huge! Cant get caught sleeping on Page. Trap game this week for the Eagles!

I think West Forsyth has had a running clock in all 4 games so far, even against Dudley who is blasting everybody after the first game. West is Averaging over 50pts a game. Interesting, Coach Snow stopped calling plays this year. I’m sure it was hard to let go, but the play calling has been excellent.

I think West Forsyth has had a running clock in all 4 games so far, even against Dudley who is blasting everybody after the first game. West is Averaging over 50pts a game. Interesting, Coach Snow stopped calling plays this year. I’m sure it was hard to let go, but the play calling has been excellent.

I think that was the best off-season move for West Forsyth, was going out and getting a OC. They've certainly had athletes in years past with questionable play calling and little to no passing game...even when Slade was QB there he was known mostly as a runner. The games & highlights I've seen this year you've seen more downfield passing and poise at QB, more explosive plays from the running-backs & receivers. O-line has a bunch of maulers up front. This may be attributed to a senior heavy bunch. It will be interesting to see if they continue on this path the next couple of months before things get real in the playoffs. As stated before the 4-AA West bracket will be brutal.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
FYI! Mallard Creek starters never really got to play. About 7 starters had 6 plays against Tabor. Than they were snatched. Their 1st game together was against Dutch Fork. They were going to get all the reps against East Forsyth which was rained out. They gave all the reps to 2&3's and some JV kids during Tabor scrimmage.

Relax guy! We already know you had the 2 deep on the bench against Tabor. Ok 2 and a half dudes played against Tabor. That's better? God forbid anyone do anything against the mighty Creek! Just speaking more to what I observed against Creek to what appeared to be some very good athletes STILL who were on the field against Tabor.

Relax guy! We already know you had the 2 deep on the bench against Tabor. Ok 2 and a half dudes played against Tabor. That's better? God forbid anyone do anything against the mighty Creek! Just speaking more to what I observed against Creek to what appeared to be some very good athletes STILL who were on the field against Tabor.

Your welcome! :)

I agree the East Forsyth at Grimsley game is going to be huge! Cant get caught sleeping on Page. Trap game this week for the Eagles!

Page is hurting bad. We'll have to play worse than we did against Tabor probably.

If there is a trap game it will be Grimsley and if they're still undefeated I'm sure they'll have our (EF) undivided attention.

You're welcome! I fixed it for you. Make sure YOU'RE correct in your efforts to be cute my dude.

You're really trying hard to make something out of nothing. Don't post if you have a problem with responses. Follow your own advice. RELAX! How is that?

You're really trying hard to make something out of nothing. Don't post if you have a problem with responses. Follow your own advice. RELAX! How is that?

Not that at all. You get cute with many on here. I've seen it. Some of it funny (I'll admit) and some unnecessary. You and a couple others are the ones that can't take people coming back at you.

I made a simple observation about a scrimmage (Lol) actually crediting Creeks depth at D and you decide to FYI! That's why I took it like I seen it. If that wasn't enough in typical Nepsy fashion you decided to get cute at the end except you played yourself this time.

I take plenty on here as well as dish it even now. I'd let that last part go and laughed except you tried to get cute and played yourself.

You gonna realize some people on here don't mind giving it as much as you all do.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes! You won the biggest prize at the fair today my dude. Now leave it alone. You're too far behind. Lol.

Not that at all. You get cute with many on here. I've seen it. Some of it funny (I'll admit) and some unnecessary. You and a couple others are the ones that can't take people coming back at you.

I made a simple observation about a scrimmage (Lol) actually crediting Creeks depth at D and you decide to FYI! That's why I took it like I seen it. If that wasn't enough in typical Nepsy fashion you decided to get cute at the end except you played yourself this time.

I take plenty on here as well as dish it even now. I'd let that last part go and laughed except you tried to get cute and played yourself.

You gonna realize some people on here don't mind giving it as much as you all do.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes! You won the biggest prize at the fair today my dude. Now leave it alone. You're too far behind. Lol.

ALL THAT! It's a high school football forum. Coming back at me how and catching up to what? Calm down! It's not that serious. :) No need to get all worked up over a simple observation as you suggested. I'll make sure i don't FYI you in the future. How's That?

Reactions: KGillie91
ALL THAT! It's a high school football forum. Coming back at me how and catching up to what? Calm down! It's not that serious. :) No need to get all worked up over a simple observation as you suggested. I'll make sure i don't FYI you in the future. How's That?

My thoughts exactly. Don't FYI!! and end it with that cute "your welcome" and we're good Big Neps!! Good day still my dude.

Page is hurting bad. We'll have to play worse than we did against Tabor probably.

If there is a trap game it will be Grimsley and if they're still undefeated I'm sure they'll have our (EF) undivided attention.

East Forsyth is on upset alert this week. Everyone from Guilford County understands the hate the Head coach of Page Rolfes and the East Forsyth DC Coach Beal have for each other. Almost brawled after several games after he left NWG for East. Rolfes will have his guys ready to go upset East. He did it in 2017 in his 1st yr at Page. I know their defense was alot better then but if East sleeps on Page they could lose. The Page QB went in to Kernersville as a Sophomore and led one heck of a last second drive to beat the Eagles. One awesome defensive slugfest at the Nest as the call it. I will definitely be at this one!

East Forsyth is on upset alert this week. Everyone from Guilford County understands the hate the Head coach of Page Rolfes and the East Forsyth DC Coach Beal have for each other. Almost brawled after several games after he left NWG for East. Rolfes will have his guys ready to go upset East. He did it in 2017 in his 1st yr at Page. I know their defense was alot better then but if East sleeps on Page they could lose. The Page QB went in to Kernersville as a Sophomore and led one heck of a last second drive to beat the Eagles. One awesome defensive slugfest at the Nest as the call it. I will definitely be at this one!

31-14 East wins this. I got east winning this without too much trouble. Page ain't what they used to be.

If we sleep on anyone we could lose. I agree. I look at the margin for error in addition to everything else considered as well.

EF doesn't possess the same margin for error as last year and neither does Page. That 2017 Page team didn't sneak up on us and we knew we could go into Guilford and do what we did last year.

Once we get these new and moving parts to mesh we'll be fine. We figured it would take until conference time before we got going.

We're fortunate to be undefeated but it's a good sign when you can figure out a way to win while playing poorly (5 turnovers Tabor).

We expect everything from Page but I just don't see where they can hurt us right now. That's why they play the games though as they say.

Didn't think Page had fallen off like they did tonight. Too much pride at that program to stay there for long hopefully.

We thought we would've had to play worse tonight than we did against Tabor for an upset.

Thankfully no upset alerts needed. Onto the bye week then Grimsley and West in back to back weeks.

43-7

Slow week for the CPC as bye weeks kick in. East Forsyth Coach Willert says bye week was perfect timing as East sat 7 players last week and have 9 players with nagging injuries.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT