ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to the Robbinsville Black Knights

Never thought I'd say this but congratulations Black Knights and good luck!

Man this town is electric! Everywhere I've been today, people are talking about the state title game. Robbinsville's Christmas parade is next Saturday, but I would change if I was them. No one is going to be left in Graham County. They all gonna be in Raleigh!!

Originally posted by knight2014:
Last one out of town lock the door and turn off the lights!
Amen to that knight2014. So proud of this team. Congratulations to the players and coaches. Can't wait for next Saturday. Bring it back boys.

Hey wildcat10fan you said you are related to Skyler ... are you related to the Gibson family in Andrews, also?

Originally posted by Knightsrule4ever:

Man this town is electric! Everywhere I've been today, people are talking about the state title game. Robbinsville's Christmas parade is next Saturday, but I would change if I was them. No one is going to be left in Graham County. They all gonna be in Raleigh!!

Yep, floats will be empty and nary a spectator in sight.

Way to go Knights!!!! ... great season for you guys and a well deserved trip to the big show... you know all the SMC and the whole Western end of the State will be pulling for you.

You may get a few folks from Swain and Murphy to go over and ride the Christmas floats for you all and Video your Parade You all can watch it after you win the State Championship ... We'll turn out the lights and lock the door after the Parade LOL

No, not related to the Gibsons. My dads side of the farmily lives in Rville but I was raised in Andrews. I also had a son from a previous marriage play for the Knights around 9 years ago. I have a lot of good friends over there. I played against McMonigle, Laughter, Millsaps, Hendrick etc.. back in 78 & 79. I'm given my age away. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT