ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Robbinsville

Idk why anyone from Murphy would need crow? I don't think anyone was on here claiming anything than a good game between two teams. Robbinsville wanted it more. I hope they and swain both represent the SMC well next week. I'm proud of Murphys season..just came up short. Yall have fun I'm out till next year now! Got a country to protect until then
happy0025.r191677.gif

What a game and atmosphere! Hats off to Murphy for really sticking together after all their injuries and making a good run. To their seniors....What a CAREER! Much respect for that program! To my KNIGHTS, total TEAM EFFORT on both sides off the ball! I couldn't be prouder of bunch! Alleghany next at the BIG OAKS!

Reactions: BK13T-$
Black knights were very good tonight. Wore the dawgs out. Congrats and keep it rolling.

This post was edited on 11/29 8:31 AM by gal durnit

I know there will probably be some smack talking going on, but I for one would like to congratulate the Bulldogs on a great season, and a giant effort in overcoming injuries to make it to the third round. This game was everything it was hyped up to be and then some. Several game changers throughout the night that could have put the game out of reach, but somehow never manifested. It may take us another 10 years to beat Murphy again, but for this game with this team, Robbinsville was just the better team. I don't say that to rile feathers. I took a step back tonight and just watched how both teams were playing, and the Knights just seemed to rush the ball more, their defense played freaking awesome, and No. 11 stepped up big to get the job done. Couldn't be prouder of this team. They made history for the school tonight as well. First time we've ever been 14-0. Yes, there will be some who will toot their horns and thump their chests, but this was an awesome game and an even better win for the Knights! Go big Black!!

Robbinsville outplayed and outcoached Murphy again, congrats on the win

Originally posted by Knightsrule4ever:

I know there will probably be some smack talking going on, but I for one would like to congratulate the Bulldogs on a great season, and a giant effort in overcoming injuries to make it to the third round. This game was everything it was hyped up to be and then some. Several game changers throughout the night that could have put the game out of reach, but somehow never manifested. It may take us another 10 years to beat Murphy again, but for this game with this team, Robbinsville was just the better team. I don't say that to rile feathers. I took a step back tonight and just watched how both teams were playing, and the Knights just seemed to rush the ball more, their defense played freaking awesome, and No. 11 stepped up big to get the job done. Couldn't be prouder of this team. They made history for the school tonight as well. First time we've ever been 14-0. Yes, there will be some who will toot their horns and thump their chests, but this was an awesome game and an even better win for the Knights! Go big Black!!
Classy post. Congrats to your knights. Your guys definitely wanted it more tonight! Bring another title back to the SMC!

Great mountain football tonight. The stands were just rocking - never seen our fans and team so pumped. Congratulations Knights.

Saw some Wildcat folks in the stands tonight, thanks for the support guys.

Congrats to Robbinsville. They made the plays when they had to. Hope the state title comes back to the SMC. Proud of the run the Dogs made. Just wasn't in the cards for my Dogs this year. It was a hellofa run to 4 straight state title games. I hate what happened with the injuries but you guys did the town of Murphy proud for the last 5 seasons.

Co grads to Knights keep up the tradition and bring home the prize in two weeks get as pumped for the next two games as you did last night and that shouldn't be a problem Dog seniors hold you heads up You guys never quit even when you were dealt some rough cards with all the injuries

Congrats to the Black Knights, and good luck against the Alleghany Trojans, next friday!

Also to echo what Knine stated above, congrats to the Murphy Seniors on a great 4-year championship run!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT