ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to East Forsyth and Coach Willert

It was not addressed to him, so please stop. You also need to figure out how to stop playing the victim. You're all over the place with your emotions. I personally never said anything derogatory about their program.

I don't get emotional on this site guy it's sports. I just call garbage when I see it and you all waffle so much until somebody calls you on it.

I don't get emotional on this site guy it's sports. I just call garbage when I see it and you all waffle so much until somebody calls you on it.

What Garbage? There's nothing to call anyone out on. I would imagine people would be more excited about discussing the game, than you bitching and moaning about what you're not doing, while your doing it. Nobody cares about a game against MC 3 years ago either. Enjoy a game that you're heavily favored to win, stop all the nonsense. I don't believe you're the PR representative for EF either.

You're doing it again!

Answer the question or produce post that suggest what you all claim EF posters say or be quiet.

You sound delusional and it's a tired argument too. Why does what we about our program matter to you?

It's a legit question. You already know why I go hard in the paint on you and your asinine comments. I'd like to know why you're a fanboy of EF posters guy?

What Garbage? There's nothing to call anyone out on. I would imagine people would be more excited about discussing the game, than you bitching and moaning about what you're not doing, while your doing it. Nobody cares about a game against MC 3 years ago either. Enjoy a game that you're heavily favored to win, stop all the nonsense. I don't believe you're the PR representative for EF either.

Not at all. Again just attacking the bully and you all can't take people that respond in the manner in which u dish fella.

I'm good. Still no answer.............crickets.

Btango is about the only non Forsyth homer who doesn't sound like he's been bought by the "Charlotte Peanut Gallery" and gave a critical but fair analysis of EF.

You all come off as thirsty when talking about things no one from EF has said and you can't produce.

Congrats to Vance and I hope you all bring it back to West 4AA.

With all do respect for the 100th time no one from EF has asked or demanded respect, acceptance, said anyone is bullying, pleaded for anything um what else........?

We just take these clowns to task on how they make concessions for certain teams (notice nothing is said about Vance even when you were
4A or Hough) as compared to EF and we have the same amount of titles as of late.

Nobody from our fan based says anything because we can't. No one can produce a post saying we're asking for respect and that other garbage that's keeps being said.

How can something keep being said if you can't produce evidence we're asking for it. We didn't ask for 4A but we're here. We were actually assuming and preparing to see you all this year but you went 4AA.

Let's just enjoy each others title run on the West side.
So basically ur talking just to b talking. Reminds me of arguments with some of my exes about "stuff"....use 2 drive me crazy n I didn't understand it till I realized oh...ur just arguing just 2 argue.

Not at all. Again just attacking the bully and you all can't take people that respond in the manner in which u dish fella.

You're emotions have taken over! :)

So basically ur talking just to b talking. Reminds me of arguments with some of my exes about "stuff"....use 2 drive me crazy n I didn't understand it till I realized oh...ur just arguing just 2 argue.

I never talk to just talk. I find it amusing these cats speak how they please until someone challenges them much like I've seen you come to the defense of Vance. Don't forget!

I'd expect for you to defend your squad against the nonsense but you don't have to because they don't lump you all with EF and we have basically the same futility in the playoffs.

That's the garbage I comment on. You call it what you like guy. Again congrats on your run.

Reactions: ForsythCo
Veejay4! You haven't challenged anyone. You're just fussing like a nagging wife or something. :)

For you future posters when they (Charlotte Peanut Gallery) can't answer a legit question they default to your emotions as an argument which I'm trying to understand how you sift from a post.

So predictable but yet can't answer his love affair with all things EF.

LOL.

I never talk to just talk. I find it amusing these cats speak how they please until someone challenges them much like I've seen you come to the defense of Vance. Don't forget!

I'd expect for you to defend your squad against the nonsense but you don't have to because they don't lump you all with EF and we have basically the same futility in the playoffs.

That's the garbage I comment on. You call it what you like guy. Again congrats on your run.
Ok my guy..... WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? WHOS TALKING BAD AGAINST YOUR SCHOOL? Yes I defend my school when someone says something for me 2 defend. No 1 has said anything...I know ur in ur feelings, I know u have had frustration but ur team has finally got over the hump n got there...be happy smile my guy.

Got u EF fanboy. You "Low key" like us don't you?

You've got it bad. You're cracking!

th

Oooooooooooooh I get it now...this is a creek thing! This is a basically naa nanny boo boo were in it n not you thing going on....basically a MC troll going on....imma take myself out of this one...u may proceed.

For you future posters when they (Charlotte Peanut Gallery) can't answer a legit question they default to your emotions as an argument which I'm trying to understand how you sift from a post.

So predictable but yet can't answer his love affair with all things EF.

LOL.

So you have a problem translating previous post, so you're upset because you need someone to explain them to you, because you don't understand? Are you indirectly crying out for help?

Btango is about the only non Forsyth homer who doesn't sound like he's been bought by the "Charlotte Peanut Gallery" and gave a critical but fair analysis of EF.

You all come off as thirsty when talking about things no one from EF has said and you can't produce.

Whoa, whoa.....I never got any peanuts??

Just following your lead here but
Didn't Mallard Creek lose to a third place conference team in their first playoff game.
All conferences arent the same...
Scots beat a team tied for conference game1.
Scots over a conf champ game 2
Scots over a conf champ game 3
Scots over a conf 2 game 4

Mallard Creek isnt playing for a state title.... Congrats to the Scots and they should be thrilled that they have advanced as far as they have. That said...........your conf champ got rolled in Rd 3. Your 100% correct...Not all conf are the same. Scotland played a very tough schedule this year.

Last edited:
Obviously you haven't paid attention to our defensive backfield who is one of the better ones in the state. I can't speak for Creek or Hough but a primarily pass team would play into our hands!

We recognize that road would've been much tougher but one we're more equipped to go through than we ever have been.

Hats off to Vance for getting it done in the 4AA West.
Yes indeed. 4AA West was brutal this year.

Reactions: Veejay4
Well said but they're so set in their way of saying things and that narrative fits their unproven and supposedly begging by our posters for approval.

I'm still waiting for them to show an EF poster who said anything other than we need to get it done.
Thank you! I don’t need anyone’s approval.

NW Guilford.....why does that name sounds so familiar???
Alright man! Don't be cracking on my Vikings! You can bash East and Mallard Creek all you want but I get pissed when you crack jokes about NW. More info for ya spoiled Mallard Creek and Vance Fans and even East Forsyth fans! We had a coach come in and totally get rid of all of our good coaches then when his best players graduated he bailed to Page. Now Page is struggling so put two and two together. We had one of the best staffs in the State and I will put them up against anyone. We won 3 conference titles in 4 years from 2010-2013. In those years we beat East Forsyth, Scotland, Page, and Richmond twice (once at Raider stadium) in the playoffs. We almost beat Indy too but they got us by a couple points in 2012. BTW, we did all that with 1 D-1 player! Not even a FCS player on our team. Now East Forsyth has my favorite coach from those old NW teams as their Defensive Coordinator. In my opinion the East defense has never been better since they got him. I wish he would've came back and taken the HC job when this coach left for Page but he didn't want it. Anyways I hope East and he can win a state title this weekend. As for my Vikings go easy on us Pal. We will be back. It just might take another 20 years! GO VIKINGS!!!!

Ok my guy..... WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? WHOS TALKING BAD AGAINST YOUR SCHOOL? Yes I defend my school when someone says something for me 2 defend. No 1 has said anything...I know ur in ur feelings, I know u have had frustration but ur team has finally got over the hump n got there...be happy smile my guy.

Dude I was good when we didn't get it done. It's worse when you run from the truth and everything that had been said about us not closing the deal was warranted.

That's why we laugh about these "phantom comments" alleging what you all say.

I'm just ready to enjoy watching Vance bring this thing back to the West Friday night and hopefully we can Saturday.

I get it people have opinions but let them be informed opinions like @btango was stating. I'll admit a lot of it was funny and I enjoy the back and forth just like when I competed. I had to talk otherwise I didn't compete well.

No harm no foul.

So you have a problem translating previous post, so you're upset because you need someone to explain them to you, because you don't understand? Are you indirectly crying out for help?

Do you like I do my 5 year old. You're in time out until you fully comprehend and can answer what I've asked you so many times. Do I need to change the language sir?

Talking about understanding and translation and you won't answer a simple question because your answer wont shine you in a good light. I get it. Okay back to your corner. Dunce cap included.

Better yet I'll put it in caps this time and braille the next.

WHY ARE YOU SO CONCERNED WITH HOW WE VIEW OUR PROGRAM IF WE'RE NOT ALL THESE THINGS (Elite) WHY DOES IT MATTER TO YOU?

No excuse this time. Inquiring minds want to know?!?!

Last edited:
Do you like I do my 5 year old. You're in time out until you fully comprehend and can answer what I've asked you so many times. Do I need to change the language sir?

Talking about understanding and translation and you won't answer a simple question because your answer wont shine you in a good light. I get it. Okay back to your corner. Dunce cap included.

Better yet I'll put it in caps this time and braille the next.

WHY ARE YOU SO CONCERNED WITH HOW WE VIEW OUR PROGRAM IF WE'RE NOT ALL THESE THINGS (Elite) WHY DOES IT MATTER TO YOU?

No excuse this time. Inquiring minds want to know?!?!

Don't concern yourself about what I think or anyone else. Enjoy your run is what I suggested. STOP WHINING! I'm not used to seeing grown man or young lady's, whatever you are venting and crying about what other people think about a team that you have absolutely nothing to do with. GO EAGLES! :)

So even your 5 year old realizes his dad is a nut job, and ignores you. GO FIGURE!

Last edited:
Don't concern yourself about what I think or anyone else. Enjoy your run is what I suggested. STOP WHINING! I'm not used to seeing grown man or young lady's, whatever you are venting and crying about what other people think about a team that you have absolutely nothing to do with. GO EAGLES! :)

So even your 5 year old realizes his dad is a nut job, and ignores you. GO FIGURE!

Watch this! You sent this a good while back and I said I'll give this "simpleton" a chance to catch his error and you STILL leave it here.

Let's analyze this. According to you my son thinks I'm a nut job for whatever you said..... okay nice try but u failed miserably.

If I'm a nut job then what does that make you if in one breath you refer to me as a "whatever" but yet in the next you say my son has a father that's a nut job.

Deanna King please allow @nepsy7 back into time out with a custom made "Dunce Cap" this time. We'll also be employing the Charlie Brown teacher with the funny voice so he can comprehend.

You're so simple you "roasted" yourself trying to play my son. Now I know why you can't answer questions I'm using plain English when I should employ Charlie Brown.

Can somebody help @nepsy7 please? I mean what else would I be if I'm a father?

You're "extra crispy" junior. You stayed in there too long. Sit your simple butt down somewhere until you learn how not to blow your own head off Yosemite Sam!

I'm moving on to the Scotland folks who don't cower when asked a question. We're discussing the game like men. That's what I am and my son knows because that's what I'm raising a young man. Do trust.

Ok, I'm not sure what is going on here. But as Sammyk was trying to do, lets get back to the game!! I expect Scotland to try some sort of trickery early. Porter Ridge tried to pound it early and got nowhere last week. But, they threw in a few wrinkles, reverses, and had some success as the game went on. EF is fast on D, so a good team will try to use that against them with reverses and screens. I haven't seen any video of Scotland D but East will have to spread it around more than they did last week. They kept doing simple runs up the middle with little success until the last drive of the game when PR was worn down. Need to use the WR screens mixed with some downfield throws to keep the Scotland D off balance.

My prediction - East has a little more offense and wins a soggy slobber knocker 27-13

Reactions: Veejay4
Watch this! You sent this a good while back and I said I'll give this "simpleton" a chance to catch his error and you STILL leave it here.

Let's analyze this. According to you my son thinks I'm a nut job for whatever you said..... okay nice try but u failed miserably.

If I'm a nut job then what does that make you if in one breath you refer to me as a "whatever" but yet in the next you say my son has a father that's a nut job.

Deanna King please allow @nepsy7 back into time out with a custom made "Dunce Cap" this time. We'll also be employing the Charlie Brown teacher with the funny voice so he can comprehend.

You're so simple you "roasted" yourself trying to play my son. Now I know why you can't answer questions I'm using plain English when I should employ Charlie Brown.

Can somebody help @nepsy7 please? I mean what else would I be if I'm a father?

You're "extra crispy" junior. You stayed in there too long. Sit your simple butt down somewhere until you learn how not to blow your own head off Yosemite Sam!

I'm moving on to the Scotland folks who don't cower when asked a question. We're discussing the game like men. That's what I am and my son knows because that's what I'm raising a young man. Do trust.

It took you long enough. The crazy rants about nothing and bringing your 5 year old on board was a sign you were really losing it. . I believe you'll be OK. Baby Steps!
Congrats on finally figuring out, there's game coming up....SMH!

Last edited:
Boy, this one got outta whack...East Forsyth... Scotland County. .. Congratulations will be in order for ONE of you Sat. Nite..around 10:30 .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT