ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Clay Lewis and his badass team!

Got that right! Today is also Coach Lewis Birthday! What a hell of a Bday this man had. Well deserved STATE TITLE!
On another note, people need to know what kind of man and leader this man is. Him, and this team gave up the money for charter buses and hotels, took the activity buses, and gave the money to Wesley Oliver's family!!!!( the young man that attended HHS that lost his life in a terrible accident on the Tuesday before thanksgiving) RIP!
This ones for all us HHS fans! Been long time coming!

Got that right! Today is also Coach Lewis Birthday! What a hell of a Bday this man had. Well deserved STATE TITLE!
On another note, people need to know what kind of man and leader this man is. Him, and this team gave up the money for charter buses and hotels, took the activity buses, and gave the money to Wesley Oliver's family!!!!( the young man that attended HHS that lost his life in a terrible accident on the Tuesday before thanksgiving) RIP!
This ones for all us HHS fans! Been long time coming!

Coach Lewis has never been about Coach Lewis. He is what we would like to be!

Reactions: patsfball and BL1
I won't lie. I thought ED would take it!
i did too the way the game started. we looked like we were in total control. but Hibriten has a very good team and did what they had to do to get the victory!

Reactions: BL1
Raider fans say congrats to Hibriten for a well deserved state championship. You guys continuously proved people wrong. The best team came away with the honors. Again congrats and enjoy your championship. Special congrats to Beamer and all other Panther diehards.

Congrats Hibriten players, coaches and community. Well deserved 2017 2AA State Champions. Everybody doubted you guys all year and I must proclaim to have been one of them but champions believe in themselves regardless of what others believe. And to Beamer and the rest of the Panther fans on the site relish in what comes when you win the championship.
Thanks again for representing the WEST.
GO RAIDERS!!!!

I’ve said before and I’ll say it again- Chuck Cannon started this tradition back in 2000, He handed the keys to Coach Lewis and he took them to the promise land. Congrats to both men- I’m sure coach Cannon was happy to see his alma mater finally win one even if he wasn’t on the sidelines.

I’ve said before and I’ll say it again- Chuck Cannon started this tradition back in 2000, He handed the keys to Coach Lewis and he took them to the promise land. Congrats to both men- I’m sure coach Cannon was happy to see his alma mater finally win one even if he wasn’t on the sidelines.
I seen Coach Cannon at the Shelby game and I'm almost positive he was on the sidelines at UNC. Coach Lewis and Coach Cannon will always be Coach to me.

He and his son were on the sidelines.

Congratulations to Hibriten and some of the greatest fans I've ever met. If I could choose a public school for my grandchildren, that would be it. Class act and deserving of the championship. I was truly inspired by a practical devotion given prior to a scrimmage between the Raiders and the Panthers in 2014. You have to appreciate programs like that!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT