ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Jack Hollifield and Malaki Hamrick - High School All Americans

"Malaki should move to Lb Next season , full time"

Couldn't disagree more, he is needed coming off that edge creating so much focus that it frees the linebackers to make plays
putting him 4-6 off the ball reading it, while makes some sense, he is more effective coming off the edge as a defensive end

Him, coupled with big 95 and 28 on the other D - end creates a set of problems for any offensive line, moving him away from this post, hurts the defensive front in my opinion... then again Im no coach, they know whats best... just glad we have him two more years lol

Hoping Malaki's brother moves back home from Colorado. Our defense is already gonna be unbelievable but add him....man....unreal.

We are gonna have a defensive year....probably win 7-0 or 14-0....lol.

Need someone to step up and replace Huskey....he is a big loss on offense but I've heard we have some nice wrs coming up!

Hoping Malaki's brother moves back home from Colorado. Our defense is already gonna be unbelievable but add him....man....unreal.

We are gonna have a defensive year....probably win 7-0 or 14-0....lol.

Need someone to step up and replace Huskey....he is a big loss on offense but I've heard we have some nice wrs coming up!
We have two or three really good freshmen wrs with great hands and speed.Will be ok at that position..But a lot of pieces on offense to replace.This team could be a lot like the 98 team.

Couldn't disagree more, he is needed coming off that edge creating so much focus that it frees the linebackers to make plays
putting him 4-6 off the ball reading it, while makes some sense, he is more effective coming off the edge as a defensive end

Him, coupled with big 95 and 28 on the other D - end creates a set of problems for any offensive line, moving him away from this post, hurts the defensive front in my opinion... then again Im no coach, they know whats best... just glad we have him two more years lol
I thought you were a former coach? Also don't forget about number 40.Increible year as a 9th grader.May put him at lb.

Reactions: Lion Attack

Good points, I stand corrected

Demetrius Thompson going be good rec..
And Yes Maliki brother comming.. I hear he will take. Stites place at LB.

Dang gene pool is all over the UNITED States. Far reaching talent. Where’s Malachi’s brother now IMG Academy ? Now there’s where you get real exposure. For $65000 per year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT