ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Isaiah Bess

Shelby has had some really good QB’s Bess one of the best. In last season’s program the JV players are listed by name and number only. Are there any impact players coming up from that roster, there usually is.

Several WR's and athletes. The QB of the future is determined, name just hasnt been released

Several WR's and athletes. The QB of the future is determined, name just hasnt been released
Been waiting on your sources for about 480 hours now, in regards to “our so called quarterback of the future is determined”. You were sounding like you were Adam Schefter 480 hours ago, back when you gave it 24 hours for this so called transfer and info to become public knowledge.

Been waiting on your sources for about 480 hours now, in regards to “our so called quarterback of the future is determined”. You were sounding like you were Adam Schefter 480 hours ago, back when you gave it 24 hours for this so called transfer and info to become public knowledge.
Ha! I have nothing to prove. Drive up to Shelby High today and ask the kids currently enrolled. It's common knowledge that someone wanted to attend Shelby. I can't tell you why it hasn't went through yet. But to act is if i have something to gain by creating a lie is foolish.

I recall you stating you weren't aware of the huskey transfer because you no longer had family at Shelby High. Maybe that's why you aren't aware of this either.

Shelby is/has been looking into switching athletes to qb, and listening to transfers. When i left the 24 hr comment things were basically done. That has changed.

I'm not Adam Schefter, I just actually talk to the kids and coaches, one who coaches the db's, who i graduated with. Enjoy your day kind sir

Last edited:
Reactions: Lion Attack
Ha! I have nothing to prove. Drive up to Shelby High today and ask the kids currently enrolled. It's common knowledge that someone wanted to attend Shelby. I can't tell you why it hasn't went through yet. But to act is if i have something to gain by creating a lie is foolish.

I recall you stating you weren't aware of the huskey transfer because you no longer had family at Shelby High. Maybe that's why you aren't aware of this either.

Shelby is/has been looking into switching athletes to qb, and listening to transfers. When i left the 24 hr comment things were basically done. That has changed.

I'm not Adam Schefter, I just actually talk to the kids and coaches, one who coaches the db's, who i graduated with. Enjoy your day kind sir
Why change your QB system when you easily run thru 2a with your current system year after year...2a schools will be happy to see you guys run the ball a lot more lmao

Reactions: UNC91
I'm like you Lion Attack until it happens just rumors. But could you imagine Ruff, Phillips, and Adams in the same backfield. Wow! That would be a headache for a lot of teams.

I'm like you Lion Attack until it happens just rumors. But could you imagine Ruff, Phillips, and Adams in the same backfield. Wow! That would be a headache for a lot of teams.
Somebody still has to block for them don't care who you have in the backfield. Good O lines take time to build. Hopefully it happens.

Our JVs have done real well the past few years. I believe we will find some good offensive lineman and by the end or the season they will be clicking. Plus we have a very good offensive line coach as a head coach.

Last edited:
Shelby has had some really good QB’s Bess one of the best. In last season’s program the JV players are listed by name and number only. Are there any impact players coming up from that roster, there usually is.
That is so TRUTH some of the best QUARTER BACKS to every transfer from BURNS HS.

#22 M Adams - very good back, looks like a repeat of Dae Dae
#26 T Griffin - future D1 recruit at LB
#40 T Boyce - had a huge jv season, looks to become a major player this year.

3-4 athletes at WR, could play anywhere...
2 DBS's, 1 may switch to QB

Offensive Line/QB are question marks right now..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT