ADVERTISEMENT

*****CONGRATS***** Hillside 10-2

Hillside, Conley or Rose. The Hornets usually peak at this time plus they have the most complete team in the East, imo. I'm a NB fan first but I'll be rooting for the Hornets and my Hillside buddies.

Hillside, Conley or Rose. The Hornets usually peak at this time plus they have the most complete team in the East, imo. I'm a NB fan first but I'll be rooting for the Hornets and my Hillside buddies.
That's why I think Hillside can win the east. They are good on both sides of the ball.

Hillside should have lost to new Bern !! Not your year there hornets !! Maybe next year !!

Person is in for a long Friday night...

The 2nd round game vs. Hoggard will be interesting, but I think we will be treated to a Hanover-Hillside matchup in the 3rd.

Sleeper Team! They will make a nice run in the playoffs, and don't be shocked to see them in the 4A state championship game. Abdul Adams...believe the hype.

Sleeper Team! They will make a nice run in the playoffs, and don't be shocked to see them in the 4A state championship game. Abdul Adams...believe the hype.

I believe it. Adams might have been the best RB I saw all year (and that includes Christian Beal, CJ Freeman and Connell Young).

Hornetmania,
I miss that good old football at the Bull City. I just saw the highlights of pure great news. Congrats to that program 42-14.

Best wishes to Hillside the rest of the way

@S2V

Yes picked up the Win this week. A whole lotta more work to do though. Gotta keep the train rollin.
Same way here. If you are not aware Hornetmania, I have been following Fairmont High School(2A) which is about 25mins from my house. I followed Purnell Swetts previous coach on to Fairmont. Like Hillside, Fairmont has advanced into the third round. Firts time since winning the Championship in 1949.

Same way here. If you are not aware Hornetmania, I have been following Fairmont High School(2A) which is about 25mins from my house. I followed Purnell Swetts previous coach on to Fairmont. Like Hillside, Fairmont has advanced into the third round. Firts time since winning the Championship in 1949.

Didn't know he left. But yeah. Survive and advance. Thats what its all about.

Reactions: swett2victory
Didn't know he left. But yeah. Survive and advance. Thats what its all about.
All we can do is leave it in Gods hands and allow him to do the work. At the end of the day, the better team will declare victory. I really miss not having the option to visit The Bull City. I was always a night of excitement and celebration(for you guys). I come to realize the game is at home. For Hillside's sake I hope home advantage is the beginning of the win.

I wish both teams the very best.

All we can do is leave it in Gods hands and allow him to do the work. At the end of the day, the better team will declare victory. I really miss not having the option to visit The Bull City. I was always a night of excitement and celebration(for you guys). I come to realize the game is at home. For Hillside's sake I hope home advantage is the beginning of the win.

I wish both teams the very best.

Likewise.

Reactions: swett2victory
Hornetmania,
I wait to hear the good news Friday night. I can always depend on Hillside to come out strong whether you guys are up by 7 or down 21. That program has always proven a great fight til the end..

From my family to yours, Happy thanksgiving.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT