ADVERTISEMENT

Conference Play Begins In The ECC

Tiger_Pride21

Mar 1, 2021
South Lenoir (2-0) @ Kinston (4-0)
Wallace Rose Hill(2-1) @ Southwest Onslow(0-3)
East Duplin(3-1) @ James Kenan(0-1)
North Lenoir open

Kinston should roll to 5-0, even though South Lenoir's offense can score, don't think they'll be able to score enough in this one. K 35-14
Wallace will get that bad taste out of their mouths from the lost last week, and Kanye and company will run all over swo. WRH 44-0
This ED vs. JK game will be interesting. JK has only played one game, and made a lot of mistakes. ED looks to be improving from game to game. It will take a mistake free game for my Tigers to pull off the upset. JK 22-17

• Haha
Reactions: dogs79 and UNC91
Kinston with another shutout. I will go 48-0
WRH wins against the revamped ground and pound 34-7
ED pulls out a tough one 27-20

No. They have a nice team but ceiling for them is possibly a 2nd place finish in the ECC and maybe a second round appearance in playoffs.

Reactions: dogs79
WRH wins the league assuming they can get by the Panthers this year. Been tough to do lately.

I could see Kinston finishing at best 2nd but wouldnt be surprised if it was 3rd. Their game with ED will go a long way toward deciding that.

Reactions: dogs79
JK jv 22 ED 0
JK jv has some pretty good size and some nice backs. #4 is a manchild! Look for JK to be back in the midst of things next season and beyond. The last game of the season against Wallace jv is going to be good. I expect both to still be undefeated, hopefully.

Reactions: oldway55 and dogs79
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT