ADVERTISEMENT

Conference Games Only?

BlueDevil1996

May 20, 2020
As we have seen this past week - We have seen Drastic changes in College Football landscape with some league canceling their season or suspending Fall season or Moving to the Spring n or Conference Games only

So with that being said - If HS Sports don’t wanna move to the spring season , Do u play a Shorten Fall season with Conference Games only n Don’t start until Sept ? I feel this could be a option if we don’t flip seasons

Thoughts?

As we have seen this past week - We have seen Drastic changes in College Football landscape with some league canceling their season or suspending Fall season or Moving to the Spring n or Conference Games only

So with that being said - If HS Sports don’t wanna move to the spring season , Do u play a Shorten Fall season with Conference Games only n Don’t start until Sept ? I feel this could be a option if we don’t flip seasons

Thoughts?
Problem is Not all conferences have the same amount of teams. Some have 5 some have 10. So some schools play 9 games and others play 4??? I think the state should set a number like every team can play no more than 8 games and no less than 7. This way everyone plays the same amount of games roughly.

Too much fear out there and too many variables for different situations. Just shut everything down until next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT