ADVERTISEMENT

Coaches?

ERcoach

Jan 9, 2007
Who are the coaches outside of your favorite school you have been impressed by?

Derrick Minor - East Burke
Coach Byrd/Jonathan Grice - Hopewell *Note: Grice is now at MC
Hellams - SC
Josh Brooks - Franklin
Joe Glass - Hickory
Brandy Gentry - West Cabarrus
Jonathan Oliphant / Sean Fitzgerald - Lake Norman
Rydell Cowan - South Iredell
Butch Carter - Alexander Central
Robert Washington- Mt Island Charter
Every Member of Vance (Julius Chambers) staff
Coach Wilson - Hickory Ridge
Sam Griener - West Charlotte
Coach Billups - Free Agent
Kenneth McClamrock - Not coaching at moment

All these coaches I named are some of the best people I have ever met, I understand some may disagree but all these I know and I respect, There are many many great talent coach on the rise and some that are Un-Notice or whatever but These men I named , I would trust with my life and kids or anything because they are all family men and they care about their kids and students and etc

Last edited:
1A Wise:

Always enjoyed Coach Diamont.. he's one of a kind for sure.

Really liked Alleghany's coach the time I met him. He's old school but very good dude.

The new coach at Carver seemed like a good dude; just making the most out of a nuked situation.

CSD's coach was awesome and always had a great personality.

He asked for coaches outside of your favorite school. You are so stuck on MA. C'mon Man!
And what school are you stuck on. C'mon, C'man creep ! Did I ask for your BS ? Hell No ! ! I say very little on here and fools like you run your trap (mouth) trying to get someone to talk to you.............. I said nothing about Mount Airy but, mentioned Kelly Holder. Learn to comprehend what you read...... Did you mouth off at loveithere above for asking why not Gentry and Walsh if he asked for coaches outside of your favorite school? You are a sick little Mount Airy hatter talking like an 8th grader and it shows, so go to your room and cry ......You are not worth a second of my time ! !

Last edited:
And what school are you stuck on. C'mon, C'man creep ! Did I ask for your BS ? Hell No ! ! I say very little on here and fools like you run your trap (mouth) trying to get someone to talk to you.............. I said nothing about Mount Airy but, mentioned Kelly Holder. Learn to comprehend what you read...... Did you mouth off at loveithere above for asking why not Gentry and Walsh if he asked for coaches outside of your favorite school? You are a sick little Mount Airy hatter talking like an 8th grader and it shows, so go to your room and cry ......You are not worth a second of my time ! !
You just seem to include everything on every thread as it relates to MA. When you post your comments that don't follow the question asked, you ask for BS. You say very little on hear is just an outright lie. You have posted almost 3,000 messages, so saying very little is a lie. I don't need to get anyone to talk to me, especially behind a screen. I have friends in real life. loveitthere just asked a question. If you would have waited, there probably would have many people saying that Kelly Holder is a great coach, but no, you had to make sure that you put it first. I have never made hats for MA, thus I am not a "hatter". It appears that I am worth more than a second of your time, as you responded to my post. Victory for me, I got you upset in one little post. 🤣

You just seem to include everything on every thread as it relates to MA. When you post your comments that don't follow the question asked, you ask for BS. You say very little on hear is just an outright lie. You have posted almost 3,000 messages, so saying very little is a lie. I don't need to get anyone to talk to me, especially behind a screen. I have friends in real life. loveitthere just asked a question. If you would have waited, there probably would have many people saying that Kelly Holder is a great coach, but no, you had to make sure that you put it first. I have never made hats for MA, thus I am not a "hatter". It appears that I am worth more than a second of your time, as you responded to my post. Victory for me, I got you upset in one little post. 🤣
Probably 70 % of those posts were posting scores for all the schools in 3 local conferences for football and basketball and that is why more that 50% of the 2902 posts have likes, because I had access to the scores for those schools and some people appreciated my posting them and again there you go not knowing what you are talking about. We are done ! !

Last edited:
No reason to be this way, The whole thing is forgotten on my behalf. Too much gets said for no reason. I try my best at my age to stop all BS. Life is too short for battles that go on & on for no reason with things being repeated over and over. It is not worth it. Life is too short as it is. I have lost several friends this year all younger than me and one passed away today younger also. This crap is just not worth the aggravation and stress. Sorry for my replies. I can really say to puch when attacked and I want to stop it. Wish I could just stay off here but it is company for me living alone. So again, SORRY ! !

No reason to be this way, The whole thing is forgotten on my behalf. Too much gets said for no reason. I try my best at my age to stop all BS. Life is too short for battles that go on & on for no reason with things being repeated over and over. It is not worth it. Life is too short as it is. I have lost several friends this year all younger than me and one passed away today younger also. This crap is just not worth the aggravation and stress. Sorry for my replies. I can really say to puch when attacked and I want to stop it. Wish I could just stay off here but it is company for me living alone. So again, SORRY ! !
Apology accepted!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT