ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Till video

It could possibly make for great bulletin board material. AB (Vance) was great at making it us against the world. In 2 to 3 weeks it will all play out. Langston Wertz & Charlotte Observer subscriber numbers just went up.

Last edited:
What the heck ever dude. For one Till is anything but silly and we all east of the Meck know how you all feel. You dont know Till so im just gonna leave this alone. Whether we play one more game or go further, 99% of fans in Richmond County will go to war for Till more because of the person he is over a coach. That you can take to the bank. Im out

Never said he was silly, I said his response was. Huge difference. Dont take it personally....the fact that you keep responding and there are already 2 pages of back and forth here proves my point. He took a couple of guys videotaping themselves in a car and made it a MUCH bigger deal.

If he doesnt do a 3 minute selfie video it's not even a story

Never said he was silly, I said his response was. Huge difference. Dont take it personally....the fact that you keep responding and there are already 2 pages of back and forth here proves my point. He took a couple of guys videotaping themselves in a car and made it a MUCH bigger deal.

Proves what point?

I’ve watched this video of Sam Greiner and Dale Ross and from what I saw they both share the same thoughts on the Raider defense. Ross just let Greiner do the talking. Yes Greiner does come across as a arrogant gentleman but most coaches or former coaches have big egos. Greiner may be right or he may be wrong about Richmonds defense. Now do I think Coach Till will line up against Myers Park offense in the same defensive set as against Scotland ? I certainly hope not being they have a great QB and at least 2 top tier WR prospects. No matter what coverage Richmond plays against MP the game will be tighter than spandex on sumo wrestler!

Reactions: Raiderdev23

I do see the point here and if Coach wouldn’t have responded, I doubt this would even be a thread. Fact is more will probably reply. I would have probably taken that and used it as fire in the locker room. With his response, it now gets press instead of dying out. Charlotte Observer loves it.

The fact you say the response was silly is an assumption this was a reflex/emotional response. Looks that way and could be. Maybe this was a ingenious strategical response by the coach. It’s possible and everyone may say no way. Sometimes people do things after careful consideration of the long and short term implications. He may have created something he wanted to create. It’s possible he felt he was defending his kids and that can win respect and loyalty.

There may be many coaches that wouldn’t have responded, but going outside the “norm” box isn’t always a bad thing and things are sometimes done for reasons we don’t know. Maybe. Maybe not.

Go Raiders!

Reactions: Ben-Badd
I didn't realize he was actually being interviewed by Langston with the Charlotte Observer during his response. Now it makes more sense. Different take!

Reactions: Raider7967
I didn't realize he was actually being interviewed by Langston with the Charlotte Observer during his response. Now it makes more sense. Different take!

Da$!...so that first clip on this thread was Coach being interviewed by the CO? If so, I am guilty of assuming. You know what they say about assuming. I thought it was a self made clip...

Reactions: nepsy7

If so, big difference and different opinion on my end too...

Just curious.....If a Hough player comes out next week and says Richmond is soft is Till OK with a 3 minute response from one of his players?

There are two different videos.

The first video on this thread is the response Coach Till made himself. The one below is from Langston's podcast which was Till talking about his response video and answering some questions.

Guys a helluva a coach but I find it incredibly ironic that he starts by saying it's a good opportunity to teach the kids how to respond and then continues to do the EXACT opposite.

How bout....shut up and play.?? Wertz, Greiner and Santa Claus got EXACTLY what they wanted here....a response and a thousand more clicks on the initial video.

Just stupid.
Santa Claus LOL

Just curious.....If a Hough player comes out next week and says Richmond is soft is Till OK with a 3 minute response from one of his players?

Somewhat of a different animal when you are talking player to player, coach to coach, or team to team or any combination thereof. Those may all be on the field together and much more chance for things to get out of hand. The coach here is addressing two so called analyst that are not supposed to have any affiliation with any team. Grenier is perfect for that role as he can naturally come across as condescending. It could have been spun differently, but that wouldn’t get the responses...yes, I am guilty.

To answer your question, I would think Till would explain let your actions do your talking. I would think the same possibly from the Hough coach to his player. Same if Vice-Versa.

This makes your point on a broad level and I get it.

How would MC fans react if Palmieri reacted to Dale/Sam if it were the same? I know everyone would say he wouldn’t, but IF he did the same after the same commentary? Be honest.

I would have ignored it now that I see Tango’s post knowing it was a clip he did himself vs an Interview. It would have blown right over and will here shortly anyway. Again, I assumed the first clip was as it turned out, but most will think it was a knee jerk reaction. Assumption though. Then again, if I were the coach, we wouldn’t be in the playoffs. I still support the coach and the team all the way.

Last edited:
Can we let this silly event go and just concentrate on games? It’s not guaranteed Richmond will play Myers Park!

Can we let this silly event go and just concentrate on games? It’s not guaranteed Richmond will play Myers Park!

It’s just hypothetical talk now with a cold rainy day and none of the teams we are discussing playing. It’s dying as we speak.

Just don't participate in the thread. At least this is not like some of the silliness that is on here. I think there is a perception that the rest of the state cannot play and I think a lot of what is irritating to Till revolves around that.

Just don't participate in the thread. At least this is not like some of the silliness that is on here. I think there is a perception that the rest of the state cannot play and I think a lot of what is irritating to Till revolves around that.
I get it. I live in Charlotte and I know the rest of the state can play. Three straight rings for Wake Forest tells you that. I'm also not from NC, only been here since 2009, but have followed HS ball while living in several other states including Texas. So I guess I don't look at things from a home grown perspective. I know it's due to geography and population, but I hate it in 4AA, it's all these Charlotte teams playing each other in the West. It's like watching a regular season game. I've lived in other places where you didn't have that. I'm spoiled I guess.

Somewhat of a different animal when you are talking player to player, coach to coach, or team to team or any combination thereof. Those may all be on the field together and much more chance for things to get out of hand. The coach here is addressing two so called analyst that are not supposed to have any affiliation with any team. Grenier is perfect for that role as he can naturally come across as condescending. It could have been spun differently, but that wouldn’t get the responses...yes, I am guilty.

To answer your question, I would think Till would explain let your actions do your talking. I would think the same possibly from the Hough coach to his player. Same if Vice-Verca.

This makes your point on a broad level and I get it.

How would MC fans react if Palmieri reacted to Dale/Sam if it were the same? I know everyone would say he wouldn’t, but IF he did the same after the same commentary? Be honest.

I would have ignored it now that I see Tango’s post knowing it was a clip he did himself vs an Interview. It would have blown right over and will here shortly anyway. Again, I assumed the first clip was as it turned out, but most will think it was a knee jerk reaction. Assumption though. Then again, if I were the coach, we wouldn’t be in the playoffs. I still support the coach and the team all the way.

I dont believe Dale Ross is even allowed at .MC but trust me when I tell you Ross has taken dozens of shots at Palmieri and MC over the years .....Palmieri just laughs.

Cant speak for all Creek fans but this one would just laugh.

I dont believe Dale Ross is even allowed at .MC but trust me when I tell you Ross has taken dozens of shots at Palmieri and MC over the years .....Palmieri just laughs.

I don't get it. Like Coach Till and the Raiders this year, doesn't Palmieri's and Mallard Creek's body of work over the years speak for itself?

I don't get it. Like Coach Till and the Raiders this year, doesn't Palmieri's and Mallard Creek's body of work over the years speak for itself?

Dont get what?? Nobody said anything about his ability to coach or his body of work. Read the title of the thread that was started by a Raider guy. The discussion is about the video. If you dont want to participate feel free to post your pics or rankings.

I wonder if I made a 3-minute video about how stupid this thread has turned out to be, How many Charlotte folks would come barking. I'm a genius in that department.

I think I'd be banking

I wonder if I made a 3-minute video about how stupid this thread has turned out to be, How many Charlotte folks would come barking. I'm a genius in that department.

I think I'd be banking

Thread was started by a RC fan....

Dont get what?? Nobody said anything about his ability to coach or his body of work. Read the title of the thread that was started by a Raider guy. The discussion is about the video. If you dont want to participate feel free to post your pics or rankings.
Stop it! I'm trying to pay a compliment and you come up with another one of your silly posts. If Dale Ross was making comments about Palmieri. That's what I didn't get. Read your own comment I was answering. Geez!!

Last edited:
Thought you were a Charlotte guy?? Mr. Myers Park?? Let me guess....you switched
and Charlotte took the bait
You missed the part man. Didnt Charlotte bite?
Like always y'all want to be on the front cover Peoples magazine with Oprah and the Queen

bite2.jpg

Man I just tucked you in. Go to sleep

Last edited:
I believe RC will have every opportunity to show Meck County what they are all about.
I believe MC will have every opportunity to show "someone" what they are all about. That is if youre not sent home for the 4th year in a row.

2016 Butler
2017 Wake Forest
2018 Hough
2019_______________

If MC allows another soul to fill in this current blank I will make a 3-minute video

Last edited:
Reactions: CURRY2WOODYR80

LOL...I do believe you would B&G. You seem to take it in stride. If two guys that covered football here, one bearded guy with his mini sidekick, went to Charlotte and did the exact same to MC or Vance, I would expect those fans to stick up for their coach/team. That will never happen, but it would produce similar reactions IMO.

Time to get back to some football games.

Not sure how true it is, but Greiner told me several years ago that he was up for a D-Coordinator job while Hoggard was HC, but he turned it down.

Not sure how true it is, but Greiner told me several years ago that he was up for a D-Coordinator job while Hoggard was HC, but he turned it down.

He was offered the Havelock HC job but did not want to move his family from Union County.

GO RAIDERS... YOU can go to Blue and Gold...lmao...anti Richmond fan and they do have a chance to PROVE as you said, and they will. And that Mr. GREINERdont know what Richmonds D can do cause they ain't had to show it yet... but here we come... I mean are. We won't be goin to to the Queen City this year... so you just go Blue&Gold... and Go Green & GoldToo .. GO RAIDERS.. THE END.

Reactions: Blue and Gold22
GO RAIDERS... YOU can go to Blue and Gold...lmao...anti Richmond fan and they do have a chance to PROVE as you said, and they will. And that Mr. GREINERdont know what Richmonds D can do cause they ain't had to show it yet... but here we come... I mean are. We won't be goin to to the Queen City this year... so you just go Blue&Gold... and Go Green & GoldToo .. GO RAIDERS.. THE END.

My man Ben- Badd tailgating already!! A week in advance. I like it!! Pace yourself though......marathon not a sprint!!

Go Raiders!!

Clearly he is a great coach and I am sure an equally great guy. A 3 minute selfie video response?? Please....he let emotion dictate his response and made the whole thing a thousand times bigger than it was. He got played and the person who responds always looks silly.

In a million years can you imagine Saban or Belechik videotaping a 3 minute response after some like Brian Billick made a comment about their defenses??? They would simply laugh.

Thought he handled it well. Didn't see him get upset or get loud.

As for the earlier comment about him saying he was going to show how to respond to his players, that is just what he did. An articulate response without losing his cool.

I believe MC will have every opportunity to show "someone" what they are all about. That is if youre not sent home for the 4th year in a row.

2016 Butler
2017 Wake Forest
2018 Hough
2019_______________

If MC allows another soul to fill in this current blank I will make a 3-minute video
Vance

Reactions: Raiderdev23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT