ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Till video

Langston has tried to turn this little video preview show into Pardon the Interruption .

Griener and Ross have a hot take and it draws a decent amount of clicks on his Twitter acct. Till just took the bait.

That's a different approach. Why would anybody care about what Sam Greiner said. He said Vance has the best defense in Charlotte History? He also called Maye the best QB ever? He's wrong often. Come on Coach! I don't get this one. He's has a Social Media outlet that he uses to get likes and views. Nobody in Charlotte gives a F&$%# about what he says. He says things for entertainment .........WTH?

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
LOL!!! Man if he is responding to something like this he just made it open season on everything he does to be critiqued. Btw the Coach he is irritated with is currently without a job...LOL

That's a different approach. Why would anybody care about what Sam Greiner said. He said Vance has the best defense in Charlotte History? He also called Maye the best QB ever? He's wrong often. Come on Coach! I don't get this one. He's has a Social Media outlet that he uses to get likes and views. Nobody in Charlotte gives a F&$%# about what he says. He says things for entertainment .........WTH?
If Coach Sam said Mallard Creek had no chance against Hough in 2019 would he say it for entertainment?

Reactions: CURRY2WOODYR80
I thought Till over restacked to their comments myself. Hopefully we can prove it in the playoffs.

if no one in charlotte gives a blank, why are you so upset?

Reactions: S2V2
if no one in charlotte gives a blank, why are you so upset?
tenor.gif

Reactions: CURRY2WOODYR80
I'm not going anywhere! I'll be here tomorrow evening after you get off from your shift making biscuits tomorrow morning
S2V2 It's you! I see you disappeared from Carolina Preps. I see life is still throwing you curves...Damn! You gave it away when you started having conversations with yourself. Classic S2V2! You always figure out a way to come out the closet. I'm out Bro! You had me for a little while...lmao

I thought Till over restacked to their comments myself. Hopefully we can prove it in the playoffs.
Hey guys listen. Most of you guys know I live in Charlotte. Coach Till’s and the Raiders’ body of work this season speaks for itself. I’ll also say this and get a little slack from a couple of posters on here. Myers Park has struggled with run this season. I’ve heard this from a couple of Creek guys; mobile quarterbacks have historically given MC’s defense fits. You have no need to answer critics. Richmond has been playing at a very high level this season. You’ll be fine.

Reactions: Raider7967
He is pissed for sure. Let your play do the talking. Playing against sc you can play an coverage you want passing is not going to beat you based on recent history - like 7 years worth under bailey. You can tell he is a little thin skinned but he can coach. Better response would have been no response. Go scots!

GO RAIDERS... GO COACH... THE REAL RAIDER FANS ARE GONNA oops... we will stand by our teams and coaches... dont let em ruffle our feathers. We've had to tolerate crap since day 1... nothing's changed... win, lose, or draw, we have the target on our back. Many teams and schools despise Richmond because of their success... just see for yourselves... and GO RAIDERS...

S2V2 It's you! I see you disappeared from Carolina Preps. I see life is still throwing you curves...Damn! You gave it away when you started having conversations with yourself. Classic S2V2! You always figure out a way to come out the closet. I'm out Bro! You had me for a little while...lmao
Amazing

The way i look at it is he's standing up for his kids more than anything and for that I for one applaud him.

you are so clueless and such a genius it's hysterical!
Congrats tho for admitting you're out of the closet! Takes a lot of guts!!

Reactions: Ben-Badd
Guys a helluva a coach but I find it incredibly ironic that he starts by saying it's a good opportunity to teach the kids how to respond and then continues to do the EXACT opposite.

How bout....shut up and play.?? Wertz, Greiner and Santa Claus got EXACTLY what they wanted here....a response and a thousand more clicks on the initial video.

Just stupid.

Reactions: InfoMan25
It’s all just noise. Noise doesn’t win games. Teams do. They are there to critique and that keeps attention, views, and comments back coming. Their opinions won’t win or lose games either. Coach Till was just defending his team a bit, but I would let that be fuel for the team. Go Raiders and just stay focused.

BTW...Greiners positive comment about Vance didn’t do them any favors, so glad he didn’t jinx us.

Greiner caught lightning in a bottle with a crew of great players at Harding (4 or 5) d1 players and #34 getting injured. Now he is some type of big time analyst. He would find fault in something every team does except the ones he is coaching. He had a very short stint at his last school and I'm sure his arrogance probably played into it. Guy comes off as a complete ASS and I'm just surprised Till took the bait. I would much rather hear more about Charlotte football from Hale or Palmeri than a one hit wonder. Yes he did a remarkable job at Harding but his opinion is like buttholes & turds we all have them and 100% of them stink and head down the toilet. He knew this would get under Till's skin and I'm sure as Nepsy or B & G said he got what he wanted. Maybe they can meet at Popeyes and fight over a chicken sandwich - Lol!

Everyone is going to have critics - even at 11-0. I'm sure Till like any other coach has been extremely lucky with reviewers and critics throughout his career. This is nothing new - He's just playing Sams game. Till is not trying to entertain the critic. He took his chances with the public and to protect the house under his watch. overall, you have to speak like you're not afraid of the critics.

In the end, critics get paid to be negative

Last edited:
Reactions: DaMouthOfDaSouth
Greiner caught lightning in a bottle with a crew of great players at Harding (4 or 5) d1 players and #34 getting injured. Now he is some type of big time analyst. He would find fault in something every team does except the ones he is coaching. He had a very short stint at his last school and I'm sure his arrogance probably played into it. Guy comes off as a complete ASS and I'm just surprised Till took the bait. I would much rather hear more about Charlotte football from Hale or Palmeri than a one hit wonder. Yes he did a remarkable job at Harding but his opinion is like buttholes & turds we all have them and 100% of them stink and head down the toilet. He knew this would get under Till's skin and I'm sure as Nepsy or B & G said he got what he wanted. Maybe they can meet at Popeyes and fight over a chicken sandwich - Lol!

In a million years you would never see Palmieri in that setting commenting on another team in anything less than a positive fashion.

It's a hot take culture and it's what the Observer is shooting for. Get some guys to say some controversial stuff and grow viewership through conflict. Cant blame them....it works.

Absolutely noone even pays attention if its just a X and O conversation but now it's become a thing and I guarantee Langston got himself a nice bump in views over the past 24 hours.

Reactions: Raider7967
In a million years you would never see Palmieri in that setting commenting on another team in anything less than a positive fashion.

It's a hot take culture and it's what the Observer is shooting for. Get some guys to say some controversial stuff and grow viewership through conflict. Cant blame them....it works.

Absolutely noone even pays attention if its just a X and O conversation but now it's become a thing and I guarantee Langston got himself a nice bump in views over the past 24 hours.
Agreed I was making a point if I want to hear about Charlotte football and analysis of other teams there are far greater coaches than Sam Greiner in Charlotte to do so. You can tell they were trying to slight RC and I cannot stand RC but they are one of the great programs in NC football and they have a damn good team. I'm sure Till will not play the same coverage against MP or MC that he would play against SC that would be just dumb. That in itself shows those to were just being Ass Clowns at the moment. I would think RC is going to play some man underneath and zone over the top so those two great receivers don't just run free and the qb has to think a little. No matter what they do MP and MC are going to score but I think you can say the same about RC.

Reactions: nepsy7
Agreed I was making a point if I want to hear about Charlotte football and analysis of other teams there are far greater coaches than Sam Greiner in Charlotte to do so. You can tell they were trying to slight RC and I cannot stand RC but they are one of the great programs in NC football and they have a damn good team. I'm sure Till will not play the same coverage against MP or MC that he would play against SC that would be just dumb. That in itself shows those to were just being Ass Clowns at the moment. I would think RC is going to play some man underneath and zone over the top so those two great receivers don't just run free and the qb has to think a little. No matter what they do MP and MC are going to score but I think you can say the same about RC.
Everything here is only conjecture at this point. Richmond and Myers Park both have business to take care before that game is even a reality. Mallard Creek's going to have a tough one, after a bye week, before they can even think of the next step. There are many steps and possible hiccups before any of us can even think of a Mallard Creek/Richmond game. Just enjoy the process and let the results take care of themselves. It's going to be fun. I also wouldn't put much credence in what one ex-coach said about a team's defense, in one game or one situation.

Guys a helluva a coach but I find it incredibly ironic that he starts by saying it's a good opportunity to teach the kids how to respond and then continues to do the EXACT opposite.

How bout....shut up and play.?? Wertz, Greiner and Santa Claus got EXACTLY what they wanted here....a response and a thousand more clicks on the initial video.

Just stupid.
I thought he handled it well considering it was coming from a former coach. That got under his skin the most I believe but like I said and will stand by, he was defending his kids and irregulardless of what anyone thinks, Coach Till is a heck of a guy and coach. This is from someone who knows him personally and as a coach.

I completely agree with the comments above. It simply doesn’t matter and they know what they are doing. Langston played this well and I would expect more to come since when he gets a rise out of people, they stay tuned in and he gets exposure. If it gets to be too much at the expense of other people, then he should cut the shit out. Just keep it professional and don’t make It a bash circus. It’s all in how you spin it and he certainly came across as an arrogant individual. Coaches typically can be, so stay in coaching.

My question is have they been doing this with other games/teams? If not, I assume they will start. Also, why just the RC game then? Just be fair and do it across the board. There is a better way to go about it though and still get interest.

Seriously, why is Grieger not coaching this year? I can’t say he didn’t do a great job at Harding and I would think he would be in the running if he so chose. He certainly likes MP and Maye. Much better place for him than doing this.

Chris wasn’t there, but he stayed completely out of it. I wonder what he was thinking. He seems like a great guy.

I thought he handled it well considering it was coming from a former coach. That got under his skin the most I believe but like I said and will stand by, he was defending his kids and irregulardless of what anyone thinks, Coach Till is a heck of a guy and coach. This is from someone who knows him personally and as a coach.

Coach Till has done a great job so far. Coaches take a lot of heat and have to be thick skinned, especially when football is so big in the community. RC and Scotland are two places where you have to be prepared for that. I am sure Till has taken quite a few comments and noise only to block it out over his 2.5 years. This one seemed to get under his skin, but it’s time to get back to preparation and I am sure he will. All good.

Clearly he is a great coach and I am sure an equally great guy. A 3 minute selfie video response?? Please....he let emotion dictate his response and made the whole thing a thousand times bigger than it was. He got played and the person who responds always looks silly.

In a million years can you imagine Saban or Belechik videotaping a 3 minute response after some like Brian Billick made a comment about their defenses??? They would simply laugh.

Reactions: nepsy7
Clearly he is a great coach and I am sure an equally great guy. A 3 minute selfie video response?? Please....he let emotion dictate his response and made the whole thing a thousand times bigger than it was. He got played and the person who responds always looks silly.

In a million years can you imagine Saban or Belechik videotaping a 3 minute response after some like Brian Billick made a comment about their defenses??? They would simply laugh.
What the heck ever dude. For one Till is anything but silly and we all east of the Meck know how you all feel. You dont know Till so im just gonna leave this alone. Whether we play one more game or go further, 99% of fans in Richmond County will go to war for Till more because of the person he is over a coach. That you can take to the bank. Im out

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT