ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton vs Spring creek

Darkhorse04

Dec 5, 2006
ECC Game of the week. A huge matchup. This is gonna be a slugfest. Clinton better be prepared, because Spring Creek is gonna show up to play, I mean because if they don't they forfeit. I think this could easily be a tight game at kickoff. Work hard play hard, go horses.

In all honesty i hope they use this game to practice some passing in game situations cause these next two weeks were not gonna win being one dimensional WRH and ED are too good we gotta add something else in

In all honesty i hope they use this game to practice some passing in game situations cause these next two weeks were not gonna win being one dimensional WRH and ED are too good we gotta add something else in

If 8yrds and a cloud of dust (adjusted that saying for this game in particular) is working, you won't see a pass.

If 8yrds and a cloud of dust (adjusted that saying for this game in particular) is working, you won't see a pass.

WRH and East Duplin defenses will probably be the best we’ve seen this year.....definitely a step up from what we have seen the last 3–4 games....we actually struggled moving the ball on the ground last Friday against Goldsboro think we only had like 90 something yards on the ground

WRH and East Duplin defenses will probably be the best we’ve seen this year.....definitely a step up from what we have seen the last 3–4 games....we actually struggled moving the ball on the ground last Friday against Goldsboro think we only had like 90 something yards on the ground
Not tooting anyone’s horn here, but Clinton will probably see the best two defenses they have seen all season in their final 2 weeks. Probably not gonna work out in your favor if all you plan to do is run the ball.

Not tooting anyone’s horn here, but Clinton will probably see the best two defenses they have seen all season in their final 2 weeks. Probably not gonna work out in your favor if all you plan to do is run the ball.
i agree. thats why Darkhorse#34 said they need to add in something new in an earlier post. WRH run defense is very good, but in my opinion it is not quite on our level. still this will indeed probably be the best two defenses Clinton has seen so far.

Pretty much what i said which is why i would like to see some passes this week since its only Spring Creek.....QB had his best game throwing the ball since the Wallace Game last year Friday against Goldsboro ...keep the rhythm going

Think its possible Clinton will have 3 guys rush for over 100 yards Friday Night......wondering how long Sophomore Jahiem Faison discipline is lasting....sad kid was really getting comfortable at this level and before being held out these last couple games was leading the team in rushing...dangerous special teams returner we will need him against WRH and ED but I understand the need for punishment and glad we have Coaches that will hold kids accountable no matter how good they are just hope young man has learned his lesson and comes back ready to work hard...

Looking at these projections that keep coming out....we are projected as a 9 seed in thr 2AA east traveling to Burlington Cummings for the 1st round.....thats a match up that’s significant as far as history goes but Cummings not the same program they were in the mid 2000’s......bad news with the 9 seed means we will be meeting the #1 team in the 2nd round either (East Duplin or North Davidson)......still remains to be seen how much we really have improved guess we will find out next week at Wallace

Think its possible Clinton will have 3 guys rush for over 100 yards Friday Night......wondering how long Sophomore Jahiem Faison discipline is lasting....sad kid was really getting comfortable at this level and before being held out these last couple games was leading the team in rushing...dangerous special teams returner we will need him against WRH and ED but I understand the need for punishment and glad we have Coaches that will hold kids accountable no matter how good they are just hope young man has learned his lesson and comes back ready to work hard...

All I can say DH34 is it isn't a disciplinary reason he is being held out. Hope we get him back soon.

Reactions: Hoarses1
All I can say DH34 is it isn't a disciplinary reason he is being held out. Hope we get him back soon.

Well thats a head scratcher....if its not disciplinary than as we use to say in the military whiskey tango foxtrot....wtf is he being held out....injury maybe?grades?

Guessing Spring Creek doesnt have a JV team so tonight Clinton is hosting a old foe from the Tri-Six conference days Grays Creek.....Clinton JV currently leading 53-8 going into the 4th

JV final Clinton 53 Grays Creek 22....JV improves to 6-2(3-0) they have been pretty dominant see how good they are these next two weeks

Reactions: Hoarses1
Anybody from Clinton want to make a prediction on JK Midway game tonight. I know both teams are bad but who is worse

JK 20 Midway 6
I hope Goldsboro puts up a fight against W-RH. Maybe the 'Dogs by less than 20?

Clinton scores a couple seconds into the game on AJ Williamson run....Clinton 7 SC 0

Another Clinton TD.....PAT good Clinton 20 Spring Creek 0 a couple seconds left in 1st

Fumble recovery for Clinton......Mclellan touchdown run.....Clinton 34 Spring Creek 0

Blocked punt by Clinton....and another flag on the Gators....not a very discipline team.....QB change for Clinton resting QB Williams who has been favoring a ankle last couple weeks...rest him up for Wallace

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT