ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton Quarterback

Wizard of the East

Jun 13, 2001
Clinton QB Aaron Viser has been accepted to Harvard University. He is also a finalist for a Morehead Scholarship. A smart young man of great character. Wishing him the Best in whichever direction he goes. Gonna miss that young man next season. For those that may not know Aaron was the starting DarkHorse QB last year but during a preseason scrimmage game he broke his collarbone. What a comeback season leading his team to the state championship game.
This post was edited on 12/31 3:48 PM by Wizard of the East

Wow great accomplishment ... Love to see high school kids first and foremost get a great education

Best of luck to Mr Viser ..: I know the Dark Horse community is proud of this young man

This post was edited on 12/31 5:31 PM by Shelby Lion

Big decisions! I went to the Harvard v Yale game in Boston this year. Great atmosphere.

Harvard has a three time FCS AA that played at Indy on the team. He was orphaned his junior season and moved to Atlanta. He absolutely loves it and is glad he went there. Also, a player from Hickory area.

Yale's starting QB played at Country Day and is a transfer from Clemson. Bo Hines (receiver) from Charlotte Christian just transferred from NC State.

Harvard is a great school to attend. They don't award athletic scholarships, but they do produce some NFL players along the way. We at East Bladen have been fortunate to have two former players to play at Harvard, they are both brothers, Desmond and Brenton Bryant. Desmond is now playing in the NFL with the Cleveland Browns as a defensive lineman. One thing about it you can get a great education at Harvard.

My son was invited to Harvard's football camp. We took our vacation and attended camps at Harvard, Brown, and Cornell. The Ivy League is totally different than anything we have in NC. I believe that Harvard will pay your cost totally if you are admitted and your family income is under 150,000.

You definitely cannot pass up a Morehead Scholarship. The opportunities that this scholarship opens up during their 4 years and after they graduate are awesome. Plus the fact that the kids who get this are taken care of totally for the 4 years they are there. There have been many great FB players and other athletes who have been awarded this scholarship. The coaches like these kids because they never have to worry about their ellgibility because of poor grades.

Originally posted by No.1RamsFan:
You definitely cannot pass up a Morehead Scholarship. The opportunities that this scholarship opens up during their 4 years and after they graduate are awesome. Plus the fact that the kids who get this are taken care of totally for the 4 years they are there. There have been many great FB players and other athletes who have been awarded this scholarship. The coaches like these kids because they never have to worry about their ellgibility because of poor grades.
You got that right!

I've been in this kids presence before, carries himself very well, I hope he tries to give football a shot at the college level. It would be good to be able to keep up with good kid from the area at a prestigious university like Harvard.

What was is SAT score and GPA maybe other kids will stride to get the score on the SAT that he received.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT