ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton LB Mohamed Kaba

Yet another one goes out of state LOL!
You know honestly and selfishly I'm really looking forward to his playing for the DarkHorses this season. I'm disappointed he didn't stay in-state. I thought he'd go to a consistent winner. South Carolina will always be second fiddle to Alabama, Auburn, and Georgia, and of course 2nd to Clemson in the state of South Carolina but best of luck to him, I'll pull for him!

Reactions: FOOTBALLFANTIC
You know honestly and selfishly I'm really looking forward to his playing for the DarkHorses this season. I'm disappointed he didn't stay in-state. I thought he'd go to a consistent winner. South Carolina will always be second fiddle to Alabama, Auburn, and Georgia, and of course 2nd to Clemson in the state of South Carolina but best of luck to him, I'll pull for him!

Isnt NC State second fiddle to South Carolina???....and whats the deal with NC State site jumping the gun and posting that Kaba choose them

I agree. I'll have to get some Gamecocks apparel LMBO!!!

Another thing. Since Mohamed has now made his decision, look for him to really open up this season for the Dark Horses! I'm also eager to hear decisions from Wallace, Leggett, etc.

Isnt NC State second fiddle to South Carolina???....and whats the deal with NC State site jumping the gun and posting that Kaba choose them
2nd fiddle to SC, you just keep on hating don't ya 34; I think SC is second fiddle in the conference and state in which they play isn't that the way I stated it 34? Now for your comparison to NC State here are the stats
Meetings total 58
All-time series South Carolina leads, 28–26–4
Largest victory South Carolina, 48–0 (1987)
Longest win streak NC State, 4 (1934–57, 1972–75, 1989–99)
Current win streak South Carolina, 3 (2008–present)
Big difference isn't it? NC State should have won the 2017 game, they doubled SC's stats including fumbles.

Another thing. Since Mohamed has now made his decision, look for him to really open up this season for the Dark Horses! I'm also eager to hear decisions from Wallace, Leggett, etc.
I think we may have a really good season. It will be hard to score on the Horses. Offensive line the largest we've had since 2005 championship year.

2nd fiddle to SC, you just keep on hating don't ya 34; I think SC is second fiddle in the conference and state in which they play isn't that the way I stated it 34? Now for your comparison to NC State here are the stats
Meetings total 58
All-time series South Carolina leads, 28–26–4
Largest victory South Carolina, 48–0 (1987)
Longest win streak NC State, 4 (1934–57, 1972–75, 1989–99)
Current win streak South Carolina, 3 (2008–present)
Big difference isn't it? NC State should have won the 2017 game, they doubled SC's stats including fumbles.

Who is the real hater....instead of thinking of the positives of why he chose SC you immediately start downing the school and the program and how they are 2nd fiddle to this and that.....which is why i pointed out the NC State playing second fiddle to SC which they are.....honestly any SEC school > NC State...get over yourself sir just be happy for the kid and stop downing the school he choose

@Deana_King could yall just go ahead and close out this thread i dont want pointless brickering over college football allegiance to take away from this kids moment

Never a bad decision going to a SEC school for a football player just like a basketball player going to a ACC school....each week you're going to be tested against the best especially for a defensive player the SEC is were its at......64 SEC players were drafted a couple weeks ago in the NFL draft vs 28 from the ACC

Who is the real hater....instead of thinking of the positives of why he chose SC you immediately start downing the school and the program and how they are 2nd fiddle to this and that.....which is why i pointed out the NC State playing second fiddle to SC which they are.....honestly any SEC school > NC State...get over yourself sir just be happy for the kid and stop downing the school he choose
34, you don't have to read my post if you don't like them; I'll just put you on the ignore list as I have before the whole season before last when you went sour on the Horses and wanted to tell everybody what they didn't need to know.. I haven't owned any school, just stated some facts. I'm happy Kaba got a full ride somewhere. Just surprised where he chose. I see nothing wrong with that but over time you've never cared for my post so just ignore them, no problem. I have one just like you and everyone else! Get over myself? Look I was following the DarkHorses, keeping stats, etc long before you were ever born, so I don't have to get over myself; I'm too old for that. You have a good time being the self appointed voice of the DarkHorses and good luck in your radio experience. So long.

Never a bad decision going to a SEC school for a football player just like a basketball player going to a ACC school....each week you're going to be tested against the best especially for a defensive player the SEC is were its at......64 SEC players were drafted a couple weeks ago in the NFL draft vs 28 from the ACC
3 from South Carolina, 1 in 2018; 4 from NC State, NC State had 7 in 2018

Well first off i asked Deana or a moderator to lock this thread for one its 9 pages long and majority of it is grown adults arguing about which college is better etc etc its taking away from the player 2nd decision been made so all this discussion pointless now anyway and it just negative at this point.......if you wanna ignore thats fine i mean doesnt really hurt me....just because 2 people have a difference in my opinion doesnt mean i dont respect you or your views....and i think you getting me and 04 confused i never said i was the voice of the Darkhorses or have any radio experience so im not sure were that comment came from

I was asked by the Coach to try and keep things positive up here just trying to do my part thats all.....see yall in August

I was asked by the Coach to try and keep things positive up here just trying to do my part thats all.....see yall in August

I've been to Williams Brice stadium before. It's a heck of a gameday atmosphere. Hard to really be upset. Goodluck to him. He will have a great time. Personally I would love to see them beat Clemson.

just your opinion on the negativity 34; like I said like _____, everybody's got one. Good, you got off the negativity on NC State though; I don't think you knew what you were talking about there. Pointing out the truths in anything is not negativity. It's reality. I'm not a cheerleader, I've always told it as I saw it, but I do recognize other people have other opinions. So be it!

I've been to Williams Brice stadium before. It's a heck of a gameday atmosphere. Hard to really be upset. Goodluck to him. He will have a great time. Personally I would love to see them beat Clemson.

USC's facilities are second to none. Williams Brice Stadium is a mighty fine football stadium )built form the flat ground up (not a natural hill which makes it even more incredible), but really, when was the last time and how many times has South Carolina beaten anyone that was really really good there.

I know about Leggett and Blackman, but who else do we have?

#50 Williams #66 Blackwell #74 Newton #64 Bennett and a couple others like #77 Emanuel alot of guys saw time with all the injuries...amd probably have Jatiyuhn Wilson #88 setting the edge at TE

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with going to USC for the young man. SEC is a great conference and USC loves their football. I never like seeing a prized recruit leave the state when pretty much every major university in the state wants him at their school...with that said, young men choose schools for any number of reasons...fit with the coaching staff, style of play, family feel, game day atmosphere, conference affiliation, childhood favorite team, close to family and friends, etc...

Congrats to Mohamed Kaba and good luck this season.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
Well I was going to say it was for another reason, but there has been enough back and forth on this thread

This article makes sense more so than the one that other school posted you know considering it wasn’t true. It was truly #Fakenews congrats MKaba.
FakeNews? It was very close; 247 Sports, Rivals stated it was a suprise to several hundred of their sports analyst that follow recruiting, 98% predicting NC State, but so be it. Wish him welll down there.

#50 Williams #66 Blackwell #74 Newton #64 Bennett and a couple others like #77 Emanuel alot of guys saw time with all the injuries...amd probably have Jatiyuhn Wilson #88 setting the edge at TE
Yes, we'll be big across the front: 6'3 270, 6'2 270, 6'1 260. I agree with Wiz that this will be the largest line since the 2005 State Finals team.

Yea but they published he had committed to NCsux before he had announced, sounds like premature reporting if you ask me, making them look stupid. Just saying. If he had committed to state then it’s an article well timed but he didn’t so posting it b4 he actually does, bad move, silly move, dumb move.
NC State didn't have anything to do with the premature reporting, that's the media recruiting
experts, Rivals, 247, etc

NC State didn't have anything to do with the premature reporting, that's the media recruiting
experts, Rivals, 247, etc

I'm no expert on the subject of the 247 sports site and their crystal ball predictions but somehow there is an association between packpride and other media sources and they all give predictions and the crystall ball comes up with the prediction. It's not the first time its been wrong and I'm surprised Packpride allows an article to be done before an announcement. You end up with egg on your face. I'm only quoting you because I agee with you and just adding my .02 to it. We flipped Savion from South Carolina so it happens. I doubt we give up on Kaba without extra effort. We do have 8 lb's on roster fighting for 3 spots. That could play in his choice but I'm again just guessing.

Reactions: Wizard of the East
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT