ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton 45 SWO 21 Highlight video

Great video to whoever makes them, and congrats to Clinton again. I said on another post that I thought this game was a toss up and even gave Shelby the slight edge, but make no mistakes about it....we SWO fans are pulling for you guys and hope that you bring it back to the East. Lets Goooo Darkhorses!!!!

Nice video....but make no mistake bout it..your going to see one hell of a defense with speed and size..
Anything can happen ..thats why u play the game...but Shelbys D for real.......And your dbs better be ready for a air raid.....See ya Sat.

Originally posted by Darkhorse#34:
Enjoy...whoever makes these great job
Heck that pumped me up and I'm a Shelby fan!
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Those two backs look like a handful for our defense!

shelbyfan1[/URL], pleazze, tell us something we don't already know. I said please.
Nobody and I mean nobody get to a state championship game without being very very good. Oh that's right everybody already knows that too! See ya Sat. I fully expect a classic game.

Whew looked like 75 missed tackles in 5 minutes of video. Them Clinton boys got some strong legs!
Them Shelby boys tackle well. Should be a good one.

Crestuff, they do have strong legs, really fast ones too, but that's what enables you to score 45 points. Believe me, SWO is taught the fundamentals of tackling!
Good luck to you guys in 3A next week (see my post on tough conferences)

Killer video. Nice job. Watching almost made me go put my son's helmet on. Fun to see the Darkhorses back to the days of handing teams their butt. Big boys up front looked good.

Congrats to a great SWO team. Every year they are right there at the end with strong teams. Great career for Coach Padgett. Very few get their team as prepared as him. I wish him well in the next step in life. Well deserved retirement and he will be missed down east and across the state.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT