ADVERTISEMENT

CLINTON 0-5 @ MIDWAY 4-1

JKTigers0713champs

Aug 6, 2024
It's been a rough start on the season for the Clinton Dark Horses šŸŽ, but they found some life on offense against Princeton, as they produced an offensive td for the first time this season. It was said that they moved some players around during their bye week, and it paid off for their offense. Midway comes in to this game with only one loss to an undefeated James Kenan team. Midway has never won a football game against Clinton before, will the Raiders get their first ever victory over the struggling Dark Horses? I think this will be the best Clinton has played thus far on the season, but will fall short. Midway gets the win 28-21

It's been a rough start on the season for the Clinton Dark Horses šŸŽ, but they found some life on offense against Princeton, as they produced an offensive td for the first time this season. It was said that they moved some players around during their bye week, and it paid off for their offense. Midway comes in to this game with only one loss to an undefeated James Kenan team. Midway has never won a football game against Clinton before, will the Raiders get their first ever victory over the struggling Dark Horses? I think this will be the best Clinton has played thus far on the season, but will fall short. Midway gets the win 28-21
Book itšŸ˜Ž

They will. Yes it was some positives this past Monday vs Princeton but I got the Raiders winning and winning big more then likely. Without even touching on the offensive struggles we havenā€™t shown the consistency defensively to stop the other team especially a strong rushing attack. Princeton freshman had over 200+ yards on us the other night according to maxpreps. I donā€™t see us consistently stopping Blue,Mcneil,Myles and others for the Raiders.

Still looking forward to the future middle school is undefeated won 30-0 yesterday I expect the JV to do well vs Midway tonight. We wonā€™t be down long hopefully.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT