ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland vs Mt Tabor

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
10-0 Cleveland will take on 10-0 Mt Tabor for 3AA State Championship game. Sounds like this could be a good one. Any thoughts on this game.

Hard to say. I don’t know anything about Cleveland. I’ll watch some footage of them tonight and hopefully I can come back with an opinion on them.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Don't know much about Cleveland. Dudley plays big boy football year in and year out. Mt. Tabor took them twice this year although both games were close. No offense to the Cleveland crowd but gut instinct says that was the real state championship game for 3AA.

I was going to like your post but that might have seemed disrespectful to the player. I appreciate you passing the information along.

Watched some footage on Cleveland I still don't know what to think about them lol. I guess I'll just have to wait until Thursday.

Mt. Tabor's lead has now been evaporated to eight points. Mt. Tabor is up twenty four to sixteen with three minutes and twenty eight seconds remaining.

Great overall team but not the most disciplined team I've ever seen. No 1 is a monster and so is the nose.
I feel like that's a problem with all Forsyth county teams tbh. If they played a cleaner game, this could have been a two TD win for them. But the result is the same, so it is what it is.

Yea, #1 is a monster. He's a speed demon for sure. I believe he runs track.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Glad for Tabor went two years there in the seventies. I'm sure Coach Sapp is a happy man tonight. He fielded some good teams but never got a championship

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Glad for Tabor went two years there in the seventies. I'm sure Coach Sapp is a happy man tonight. He fielded some good teams but never got a championship
Those teams with OC Wardlow as the QB and Joseph Brown (I believe that's his name, #2) at RB and Ryan Taylor at WR were some of the most exciting times for me as a youngin. Back when WS football was a lot more balanced.

Reactions: kingbluedevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT