ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County Practice Numbers

mgsouthwest2001

Sep 1, 2004
So, anybody know how many kids showed up for the beginning of practice for Burns, Crest, Shelby, KM? Usually the Shelby paper will give the numbers but I have not seen or heard anything yet.

Don't expect much coverage from the Shelby Star. They are down to one sports writer and he's at retirement age and struggles with health issues. He recently missed several weeks due to an injury and the Star did not replace him with another sports writer during that period, essentially having no local sports coverage during them.

Don't expect much coverage from the Shelby Star. They are down to one sports writer and he's at retirement age and struggles with health issues. He recently missed several weeks due to an injury and the Star did not replace him with another sports writer during that period, essentially having no local sports coverage during them.

I'll bet you can find out anything you want about the American Legion World Series though.

Reactions: thekidd12
Has anyone seen Burns? I've heard our offense will be ok, but defensively we will struggle in the secondary. I expect a .500 season. Give or take a game.

I've seen a lot of pics from the Blue White game but heard no actual reports.

Burns is really who I was hoping someone had the numbers on. I talked to a kid that plays for Freedom as well as his Dad. They had a couple of 7 on 7's with Burns, the first of which involved Burns, Freedom, South Point and at least one other team I can't remember. In regards to the first one, He said Burns beat every other team but Freedom. The second 7 on 7 was just with freedom and it was about even with maybe Freedom getting one more score. I didn't see any of this, but this is what I was told. So sounds like Burns has potential. But I would still like to hear how many we have numbers wise.

Right now it looks like Devine will be the QB. I hear we have a freshman that will be pretty good.

Camron Sweezy is future at Qb . We had him at UC And he had a cannon as a youngster ! Once he gets the "toward" down and as athletic as he is already he will be a force for Burns ! Best part he is a wonderful kid ! So proud of him and can't wait to see him as a starting QB

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Burns is really who I was hoping someone had the numbers on. I talked to a kid that plays for Freedom as well as his Dad. They had a couple of 7 on 7's with Burns, the first of which involved Burns, Freedom, South Point and at least one other team I can't remember. In regards to the first one, He said Burns beat every other team but Freedom. The second 7 on 7 was just with freedom and it was about even with maybe Freedom getting one more score. I didn't see any of this, but this is what I was told. So sounds like Burns has potential. But I would still like to hear how many we have numbers wise.
I heard around 90 for Burns mg.

Agree. The Star's football coverage at one time was awesome now expect to see less pics and more of the "special to the Star" game roundups.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT