ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County Football

Charger you sound cranky. Be nice or I'll kick your walker out from under you. I know you played on the last state championship crest had but that doesn't make you an expert

Oh Whammy I don’t claim to be an expert but I do know a dumbass when I see what one types. Oh and I’d spank you like your daddy does before you got to the walker...You all gonna fire your Coach cause Crest and Catholic beat you.. No .. Seems like we pooch kicked to Huss and Kings Mountain at times..and they to us . Hell fire all three coach’s.. make it a penalty to pooch kick.

If Shelby and Burns win in the 3rd round will it be a 1st time that 2 Cleveland county teams meet in the semi final?

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
I think the answer to the question is what side of the fan base is going to win The huge Jerry Springer trailer trash fight that will happen at halftime over somebody's cousin.

I think the answer to the question is what side of the fan base is going to win The huge Jerry Springer trailer trash fight that will happen at halftime over somebody's cousin.
Probably the side that your grandmother represent.

If Shelby and Burns win in the 3rd round will it be a 1st time that 2 Cleveland county teams meet in the semi final?
In the current playoff format I am pretty sure this hasn’t happened. I can remember Cleveland County teams meeting a couple of times in the 2nd round and KM/Shelby played a 3rd round playoff game before but I can’t remember any games pass that point. The odds of it happening fluctuates due to the movement of the teams in classification through the years.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT