Sept. 8 Crest
Sept. 15 @ Kings Mountain
Sept. 22 @ South Pointe SC
Oct. 6 @ Chase
Oct. 13 RS Central
Oct. 20 @ East Gaston
Oct. 27 East Rutherford
Nov. 3 @ South Point

Seadog28......give a little more info please.

Can you name the predicted losses for each of the four teams?

Seadog28......give a little more info please.

Can you name the predicted losses for each of the four teams?

Burns loses to Crest, Shelby, Huss, Ashbrook and KM.

Crest loses to Shelby, SP and Weddington.

KM loses to Shelby and Crest.

Shelby loses to SP and SP.

For you brother, both of KM's losses are tight!

Shelby's defense will be unreal. In order to win a game you have to be able to score. It will be very difficult to score on Shelby this year. The offense will be good...just have to get them to gel. Brooks will be on a mission out of the backfield. We have some spots to fill but there are always studs waiting in the wings....the #driveforfive is on!

Reactions: blkgolddynasty
Shelby's defense will be unreal. In order to win a game you have to be able to score. It will be very difficult to score on Shelby this year. The offense will be good...just have to get them to gel. Brooks will be on a mission out of the backfield. We have some spots to fill but there are always studs waiting in the wings....the #driveforfive is on!

Without question another little 2a state championship. Watch your adms, though. You wouldn't want to have to play the conference champ again.

Without question another little 2a state championship. Watch your adms, though. You wouldn't want to have to play the conference champ again.

Man dog....always making me laugh. You do realize our conference was 10x tougher than yours, and we got the crown. We also won the 2AA this past year and the 3A. 24-0...I'm sure that still stings. It would me. That defense that shut you out last year will be back again and better. Ruh roh!

Man dog....always making me laugh. You do realize our conference was 10x tougher than yours, and we got the crown. We also won the 2AA this past year and the 3A. 24-0...I'm sure that still stings. It would me. That defense that shut you out last year will be back again and better. Ruh roh!

72, You and I know how crafty your Shelby councilmen and councilwomen are. Be it district lines, adms or county finances, magic happens. It's damn impressive, good on you. It doesn't bother me that the mighty Red Raiders drive you to little 2a. Drive for five, brother!

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
72, You and I know how crafty your Shelby councilmen and councilwomen are. Be it district lines, adms or county finances, magic happens. It's damn impressive, good on you. It doesn't bother me that the mighty Red Raiders drive you to little 2a. Drive for five, brother!

Wow...wipe your mouth seadog, you still got some white stuff hanging off.

About as crafty as the ones in Gaston Co. Building schools in strange places.

that because their looking at another 8 and 3 possibly 7 and 4 record in 2017.

No shame in a 8-3 or 7-4 record with the schedule we have this year. 3 defending state champions, breaking in a new coach and system. Gonna definitely be some bumps along the way. How fast the kids take to the new offense will be key. With 8 returners on defense we should be competitive. Til then, keep hating and praying Mountie Pride.

You say that now, but I guarantee you, the Crest faithful will be calling for heads if you go 7-4.

Just got a couple of boys from KM transfer in. Pretty good athletes, not quite sure what positions they play. W/ 8 returning starters on D, that will def keep Crest in ball games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT