ADVERTISEMENT

Clayton at Richmond

Not hard to believe at all. FYI- just because they arent D1 players doesnt mean they arent spectacular players. Some of the best HS football players I have ever seen were not D1 players including a DLineman Richmond had 2-3 years ago. Sometimes it's not talent but grades.

That said...by definition if someone is D1 quality the only way to validate that is with a D1 legit offer. RC has one. FYI- Mallard Creek has one as well.
RC has 4 players with d1 offers

Update: Just read he'll be the head coach for West Millbrook Middle School...

I'm a fan of both teams, but I got Richmond by 2 tds. Any word on where Jenks landed since leaving Clayton? I've heard Wakefield HS through the whispers...

Last edited:
I'm sensing a Raiders take them lightly scenario here
and the comets come into town with the water boy as
the coach and pull of a shocker

With all those recruits it should be shoe in for RC to be State Champs. They have more on this team than SC has had in the last 10 years.

It is great that all these kids have gotten D1 offers anywhere and at any school but the way this world is today I think great for them to just get a offer anywhere at any college or to be in school with how all the kids are getting caught up in gangs some of y’all act is if it’s not D1 school you are just a no name super star that has failed in life my goodness be thankful their not caught up in Gang , drugs and street

Reactions: TarheelRaider
Not sure the relevance to a kids offer but i do agree with your overall statement. Most of the kids in sports fair much much better than the general population .

I guess what I am saying is this thread was about Richmond and Clayton then it went to which schools have more D1 offers then the other one which to me is it really that big of deal How about posting or reply how many kids got college Scholarships because they Chose to more in life then what’s the streets offer . Just be cause kid whoever got a D1 offer does not mean the other kid who just got in another college that’s not a D1 does not mean he or she is not just important All kids matter

Agreed this is not about a kids worth as a person or an athlete. Some really good players have been crappy people and vice versa.

Reactions: Hometown16
Probably not. I want you to be undefeated when u show up in Laurinburg. You beat clayton keep that in mind!
I hope and pray that the skirts are also undefeated. I know it's Clayton but you had talked about this safety our wide outs need to watch for.

the clock operator needs instruction on how to do the
40 second clock, if pinecrest had that guy there wud be maybe 10 plays a quarter.... start the 40 when the play ends .……
but the lights were cool

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT