ADVERTISEMENT

Clayton at Richmond

He probably transferred to Creek before the game.

He definitely wasn’t on the field last night. He’s was in Florida.... transferred to IMG.

Never played a down for Clayton.

Principal resigns, coach resigns. Best player comes from out of state in the spring, and then transfers out before season starts.

Where there’s smoke, there’s fire.

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
First off let say I wasn’t looking for a 80-0 score but just giving my view
Game
Friday night was good game but I have to say I did see some weakness on the raiders unless they let off the gas on offense and let off the breaks on defense which I am glad the raiders did the clayton team they played just seem lost and defeated discouraged all at the same time before the game started
The Raider Fans
as always the raiders fans were dead no loudest no team support the crowd was just to hush hush our fans really need to get back to good old days and make some noise heck who knows it may make them kids play even hard that one things that alway made me proud to be a raider because we were the loudest and had the best support by our fans
The new lights
They were cool but I Think it may get old after awhile
But heck it was the first real game of the season things will only get better and not this week but next we will see how good them raiders are and what areas need to be fix
Good luck Raiders

First off let say I wasn’t looking for a 80-0 score but just giving my view
Game
Friday night was good game but I have to say I did see some weakness on the raiders unless they let off the gas on offense and let off the breaks on defense which I am glad the raiders did the clayton team they played just seem lost and defeated discouraged all at the same time before the game started
The Raider Fans
as always the raiders fans were dead no loudest no team support the crowd was just to hush hush our fans really need to get back to good old days and make some noise heck who knows it may make them kids play even hard that one things that alway made me proud to be a raider because we were the loudest and had the best support by our fans
The new lights
They were cool but I Think it may get old after awhile
But heck it was the first real game of the season things will only get better and not this week but next we will see how good them raiders are and what areas need to be fix
Good luck Raiders
To be fair wasn't much for the fans to be up for. The game was over half way through the first quarter. The defense gave up 30 yards through 3 quarter. All around good game we did what we was supposed to do. Beat down a lesser team.

I disagree with you
True statement yes the team they played wasn’t good but false statement you mean just because a team we played isn’t that great the raiders fan doesn’t deserve to show the raider players some spirit some go raiders ? In 80 ,90 early 2000 it didn’t matter who they played the fans were on their feet . Them players work hard to prepare for Friday night game . So yes they do deserve clapping of hands and go raiders no matter who they are. I am glad the players and coaches didn’t look at the game the way you did if so they wouldn’t have practice last week they would have said they are not good so just show up for the game

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
GO RAIDERS. WE need this Butler game...The players have been pumped up for a good game only to be let down each week. They've hardly had to play. YET... I'm sure they want a better opponent. They will still win.this group hasn't been tested yet.a special team.Go Raiders.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT