ADVERTISEMENT

Clark steps down at Crest

Reminds me of when Crest played Erwin in 2010. Went straight smashmouth because they couldn't stop it. Turned a close game at half to a 52-28 win.
Yeah and about 500 yards on the ground!

See the perception of all these seam to be like Clark's and that's the problem!

They would rather look good and lose than just win and it not have to be flashy!

Last edited:
I agree, a perfect fit. That Charger offense would be devastating and we already know about the D. Shelby would be guaranteed 2 losses a year.

images

Reactions: Ladge and seadog28
Shut up Seadog!!!!

Don't trust a man that is spending Christmas in Hawaii and wears JEANS in his pictures on Facebook...even KMASU2 called you out !!! Lol

Ha ha ha

Signed

2aa, 3a and 3aa state champions ;)

Hey SL, I had to wear jeans. ATVs have exhaust pipes! Merry Christmas, knucklehead!

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
I was at the barber shop yesterday and heard some stuff that you just couldn't make up I was doing all I could do not to laugh after eavesdropping on this conversation!

I heard Chris Norman was coming out of retirement to coach Crest (from the guy with the Shelby hat)

Tommy Knotts was leaving Dutch Fork tocoach Crest! (From random guy in barber chair)

Barnes was leaving Sumter and coming back to Crest (from barber)

Of all of those the first 2 are comical, the 3rd is the only one that sounds logical but I still fell it's highly unlikely!

But though I would share this bit of humor!

I heard Ware was going to a school in Georgia and Norman was coming back and Beam was going to Crest.

I heard that Brett Favre has applied for the job because he loves the Crest uniforms and he fully understands and appreciates what a high profile and prestigious job coaching Crest is. He was quoted as saying "My entire NFL career would pale in comparison to landing such a dream job and to having the support of such a loyal and most of all patient fan base."

Barnes teams were ready come playoff time!

It was amazing to watch...that run behind the tackles every play with the bowling ball back and throw to the tight end once every 5 games offense. Only a perfect defense would allow for that.

There was also good O Line play and special teams every year. Sorry we didn't excite you Chopper747 lol.

Reactions: Chopper747
It was amazing to watch...that run behind the tackles every play with the bowling ball back and throw to the tight end once every 5 games offense. Only a perfect defense would allow for that.

I seen alot of defenses that couldn't handle it!

That is true football in its purest form when you line up and everyone knows what's coming and the best man wins!

I personally hope an experienced coach from south of the border shows a formidable resume...after all, clover whooped a midgets a$$ this year...

I personally hope an experienced coach from south of the border shows a formidable resume...after all, clover whooped a midgets a$$ this year...

91, by chance are you speaking of my 3a State Champion Red Raiders? Your lust for relavance again is unflattering. May a strong storm blow over your trailer and take your home while you cramp up chasing after the Belmont man who has stolen your girlfriend.

Remember when the ADM came out and Crest was talking about how much fear these little 3A teams were experiencing in realizing that the Chargers would be in the "little" division. Here we are some weeks later with SP as State champs having waxed the team, that waxed the team, that waxed mighty Crest. The world order is restored.

Hold on there dude. Don't let that shiny new trophy go to your head.

Appreciate the concern, bgd! My head is fine and looking forward to the new conference. This has been a long time coming with the Golden Lions playing masterful dodge ball. Well, you can't dodge anymore. Epic beat downs are coming. Just ask your Cramper friends. They know what I'm talking about!

Oh btw, consider this thread stolen.

So the Chargers must have made a hire. I didn't even know that interviews had begun. When did interviews begin crestuff?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT