ADVERTISEMENT

Christ School

here,s the thing. If these kids went of their own accord because they couldn't play this fall then there is absolutely nothing anyone can say, period. If RGNS or CS are actually recruiting these kids then we can bitch and complain until the cows come home. I hate the charter and private school deal as much as anyone but it can mean a kid goes to college or not..

Reactions: UNC91 and owen98
It is a free country, well kinda, sorta. Maybe not now.

Sounds as if some of the Georgia border kids are crossing over the state line to play at public schools too. Everyone knew this could happen when the NCHSAA decided to follow along with our inept governor and play stall ball. I am surprised it isn't more. Can't blame any of the kids one bit.

Reactions: UNC91
NCISAA is playing a seven game season with no playoffs and very limited fans...Other than taking the bird in hand, I'm not sure it's a better deal than seven games plus playoffs with (hopefully) fans in the spring. The reclassing I think is the real draw, and as much as it pains me to say it, I think the kid from Andrews made a really good move for himself, COVID or no COVID.

Reactions: mbdfan
NCISAA is playing a seven game season with no playoffs and very limited fans...Other than taking the bird in hand, I'm not sure it's a better deal than seven games plus playoffs with (hopefully) fans in the spring. The reclassing I think is the real draw, and as much as it pains me to say it, I think the kid from Andrews made a really good move for himself, COVID or no COVID.

Actually their Div. I & II had playoffs. Charlotte Christian beat Rabun Gap to win D1 and Christ School beat Harrell's Christian to win D2. Div. III (Asheville School) is the only one that didn't. They even had 8 man Division I & II championships.

Reactions: ObserveAndReport
Actually their Div. I & II had playoffs. Charlotte Christian beat Rabun Gap to win D1 and Christ School beat Harrell's Christian to win D2. Div. III (Asheville School) is the only one that didn't. They even had 8 man Division I & II championships.

You're correct. I typed that back at the beginning of October after I thought I heard them say that on the broadcast of Rabun Gap/Christ School. Maybe they misspoke, or maybe they were just talking about Div. III and I misunderstood (or maybe I'm hearing things?). Rabun Gap returns a crazy amount of talent for next year, and I'm sure they'll bring in even more in the offseason.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT