ADVERTISEMENT

Cherokee vs Swain...who you got?

Jesus every time you open your mouth it sounds like a talking toilet...so you wanna assume what i did ...to say your far off would be a mild understatement but if I lived in friggin Andrews id stay pissed of to..id herd they were going to change name to loserville..so do mt assume shit...i didn't assume your an idiot you simply proved it
Lol. Touchy aren't you. Thin skinned as you say. You can dish it out to everyone on a 1A site but you can't take it. You must have a little man complex. You need to find a hobby. I guess you can't get a woman so you have to stay on here and try to belittle everyone's school. Keep it coming because everyone will give it back. Lmbo Don't be a hater

Reactions: BravesGWY
If your team loses to tellico plains you should be blocked on any football site for one year...at least the Pisgah fans aren't so sensitive and a couple 3a threads have been quite fun sharing

Lol. Touchy aren't you. Thin skinned as you say. You can dish it out to everyone on a 1A site but you can't take it. You must have a little man complex. You need to find a hobby. I guess you can't get a woman so you have to stay on here and try to belittle everyone's school. Keep it coming because everyone will give it back. Lmbo Don't be a hater
Work a full time job...do they have those in Andrews

If your team loses to tellico plains you should be blocked on any football site for one year...at least the Pisgah fans aren't so sensitive and a couple 3a threads have been quite fun sharing

Andrews does the best they can with what they have. They have several good classes coming up, should be competitive over the next few years. I really don't see the point in this.

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
That's funny you mention the 2A & 3A sites because I've noticed your not cocky on those sites. Your suffering from 1A envy. Lmbo

Reactions: TigerDen1
Actually I don't have a problem..and it's good to see everyone defending the SMC..ive actually got family in Andrews..so I'm more than willing to have civilized conversations..as far as being banned..its called new email new name..lol..and to wildcat10 congrats on being the mayor..i actually appreciate those who work in public service..and to MHS 88 ..YES I LOVE SNICKERS.....COUPLE questions? How long do y'all feel coach GENTRY coaches and who will be his replacement..and who was Andrews baseball coach when Jason postell played..they also had a real good left handed pitcher..i can't recall his name

Actually I don't have a problem..and it's good to see everyone defending the SMC..ive actually got family in Andrews..so I'm more than willing to have civilized conversations..as far as being banned..its called new email new name..lol..and to wildcat10 congrats on being the mayor..i actually appreciate those who work in public service..and to MHS 88 ..YES I LOVE SNICKERS.....COUPLE questions? How long do y'all feel coach GENTRY coaches and who will be his replacement..and who was Andrews baseball coach when Jason postell played..they also had a real good left handed pitcher..i can't recall his name
Cool, i'm actually a cousin of Coach Brooks from Franklin. He dad use to officiate basketball back in my day and my mom told me we were cousins. I really liked him even before I found out he was kin

Hey man, i'm not the Mayor. I was just pulling your chain. I'm the self proclaimed Mayor because I know everyone in WNC. That's what my kids tell me. Just having fun

Cool, i'm actually a cousin of Coach Brooks from Franklin. He dad use to officiate basketball back in my day and my mom told me we were cousins. I really liked him even before
Hey man, i'm not the Mayor. I was just pulling your chain. I'm the self proclaimed Mayor because I know everyone in WNC. That's what my kids tell me. Just having fun
Lol I looked up the mayor..its all good man...i been around WNC athletics my whole life

I have no doubt we would know each other lol...but who was the baseball coach in the early 90s..

I have no doubt we would know each other lol...but who was the baseball coach in the early 90s..
I really can't think right now. Maybe Hugh Rayburn. I graduated in 80 and I was working in California at that time for P&J

Have you all hired a new town manager?
No it's a mess. Some company named Infocus was brought in to help and the board members are about to fight. The mayor ask a alderman to leave the other night which he refused. Same ole same ole come election time. People tarring down others election signs. Actually this happened about 15 years and it was the mayor who was caught red handed tarring the opponents signs down. Lol

What a dumb comment. Murphy was beating Franklin in the 4th quarter at the Pit, so they definitely had the ability to beat the Panthers. No the 'Dogs did not close the deal, all credit to Franklin for that.

As far as Cherokee playing with Franklin, maybe they could have, maybe not. Regardless some of ya'll really need to pump the brakes on the rhetoric, one real good half of football in a rivalry game does not a season make.

And yes, I say all that with the knowledge that Murphy has not performed recently at anywhere near the level that the did against Pisgah or Franklin. If that trend continues they will definitely have their work cut out for them against Swain and Cherokee.

Thank you for explaining why Cherokee may be the only team that could beat Franklin this year.

It was Hugh Rayburn and the lefty was Bryan Harmeyer. Where did you play?

So lets get back to it, yall stop the dick measuring contest. Cherokee is preparing for Rosman. One game at a time. Swain win is history

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT