ADVERTISEMENT

Cherokee vs north Duplin

Punter would have gotten 1st down if he kept running straight. He cut outside into defender.

Cherokee doin their thing now!! Fake punt kind of too early for desperation scenario...bad call..easy scoring chance for Cherokee was the end result.

TV guy said NDuplin had completed 9 passes all season. That can't be true, can it?

Reactions: WhoaMule
Does ND coach realize they are down by 2 tds. This is why I hate the veer when your down in the game. Hard to start throwing now.

Congratulations to the Braves. 2nd half looked like the Cherokee I thought would win this game. Cherokee line was big in the 2nd.

ND defense was better than I thought. Good game by both teams.

passing game for N. Duplin looked like a little league football team.....TEN passes completed in a 16 game season....that has to be some kinda record...and not a good one.......What I saw of the game Cherokee manhandled them in the 2nd half...so congrats to them..congrats to N Duplin on a fine season...but geez coaches...do a little work on that passing game....it has been a legal play since the early part of the 20th century...lol..............

Reactions: TigerDen1
ND coach lost it for them....fake punt with 9 mins left on the wrong side of the 50....stagnant play calling I saw that dive get shutdown all day pretty much....and poor clock management used 3 timeouts on that last TD drive....no hurry up....hats off to Cherokee but ND head coach blew it

Reactions: Leopard98
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT