ADVERTISEMENT

Cherokee vs north Duplin

Wooooooo hoooooooo!!!! Woooooo!!! Let's match these young men up at center ground and settle this an old Cherokee way!!!! Believe we're tired of not havin 1!!!!!!! Guess after today you can stop with beatin around tha bush jh60, you'll be able to just come out and say, we kicked your butt!!!!
Lol...youdaman

Time to get it on. Safe travels to all. Prayers for all the kids to be safe and to have an experience of a life time. Go Braves it’s time

good luck to cherokee from all of rocket nation. i remember coach briggs when he played qb at reynolds. were pulling for you guys.

only been flagged for one late hit in first quarter, should have been three or four......gotta keep emotions under control
I didn't like the call really the kid was running like the play was still live. I know they had blown the play dead but I think the guy was still not tackled. Kinda weird

I guess that high powered hard hitting Cherokee team is still in the mountains? LMAO! Typical mountain mouth on the message boards, but a different story on the field.

Reactions: Leopard98 and jh60
Here come the excuses.. lol... ND has 3 turnovers and a 10 yd punt... not sure what will happen in the 2nd half, but for the 1st half, ND is holding there own against the world beating Braves..

What a game. These two teams may have 300 and some odd students, but there is some hitting going on in this one. Old fashioned dog fight. No 9 as good as advertised, no 7 and 44 as well. Let’s give 62 some love for ND as well, kid is playing tough and made a hustling tackle to save a 1st down play. ND playing looser is the difference. Bit teams very well coached. Should be a great second half

Reactions: Mopar forever
Nobody called Braves world beaters there Viking. Cherokee has made a ton of mistakes. But so has ND. Lot of pressure on these kids. Tarboro is the world beaters

Some of the penalties are ticky tacky just hope nd doesn’t start getting wore down.cherokee got some big boys

Cherokee fans, or should i say most of y'all Cherokee fans have done nothing but talk about how high powered the Braves were. That ND would get beat up so bad they would tap out and have to put In the 2nd string. And all I'm saying is, every year it's the same thing come Championship Saturday. Competitive football with very equal teams. It just get a old hearing all the mountain football is where it's at talk! The 2nd half could become a completely different ball game, I understand that. But once just once I would love to come on this board come Championship time and get a little respect for the flatlanders!!!

Reactions: DaBluePrint1
If Cherokee could catch a pass they might win this thing!!! So far I'm not impressed with them and i saw 1st hand how Murphy beat them.

Td braves, but missed extra point. Man Braves you guys need to go for 2 each time. No kicker. Let's go Braves.

I mean no disrespect to ND. But I don't see speed, and when we played you guys last year I didn't see speed. I did see a well coached team, very methodical. Two good teams battling right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT