ADVERTISEMENT

1A Cherokee vs Andrews fri big game in smc

BravesGWY

Jan 5, 2015
pretty big game for the smc race will cherokee put it together or will the young Andrews team keep it rolling ? Thoughts

I know Cherokee fans are maybe disappointed with their record, but i dont know any SMC team that would do much better with that schedule. Cherokee is still a favorite and this is definitely a big one.

Yeah I’m not giving up on them yet our schedule has been rough. I applaud coach Hognar for the guts to do it . Now we will see if pays off or killed the confidence

I think Cherokee will take this at home and they have a deep bench. I’m hoping our kids come out ready to play 4 Qtrs. I watched Cherokee at Swain on the Maroon Network and was impressed with Cherokee. It’s Cherokee tomorrow night & Hayesville next Tuesday for our young Cats. Our young men better bring their A game.

Huge win by the braves 80-70 was up 20 most of the game !!!!
Lol. Did we watch the same game. From a Wildcat View. Tied at 15 end of 1st. Andrews started throwing the ball away right and left was down by 20 at half. Towards the later part of 3rd got it down to 12. 4th Qtr got it down to 8 with over 3 minutes left. For some reason we kept fouling the best shooter on the court #12. Big mistake. I will give it to Cherokee they were in control after the 1st Qtr but as sloppy as we played we hung around. We will meet again in Andrews

Just said it was up 20 most of the game . We won that’s all that matters and won easily after the first qtr was never a game . But see what you want

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT