ADVERTISEMENT

Cherokee @ Mitchell

Hope everybody has safe travels and we have an injury free game. After a season of abnormally warm games tonight we have football weather, its 29 degrees right now after a balmy high of 30 today and the mountains are froze down with rime ice down to about 3000 feet.

Man talk about shooting yourself in the foot. Braves has done it in the first half. Kickoff return given up for a td, two coat mistakes when going in to score. Hard to be a great team like mitchell on the road especially with those kind of mistakes

Is this game on the radio? I headed to the house at halftime of Murphy game

We could not have played much worse, glad that one is over. Thought we stole Barnetts playbook

Well we had this one handed to us and Gabe it away . Fumbles in scoring position , bad snap in scoring position and not very good QBs play . We moved the ball in first have till the monsoon ice storm came in the second half . Don’t think this Mitchell team is near the last few I watched

Ya'll lost one game all year by a score to very good Mtn Heritage team. Yeah you had a close game tonight but it was atrocious conditions it sounds like. Sorry but I'm not buying this sandbagging. Murphy will be prepared for a war.

Mitchell is a good team, they just had an off night against a team that was better than everyone expected, including me. Weather played a huge role. When you can’t even snap it under center without fumbling its bad. We scored 21 in the first half and without the weather probably 21 more in the second. Hats off to Cherokee they fought hard and almost stole one.

I don't know what was wrong with Mitchell tonight , as inconsistent as they were in the first few games they haven't played like this all year. QB was off, bad snaps even the kicker who 9 out 10 times kicks it into the end zone had hard time kicking to though he's never tried to kick in weather like this. Just too many unforced errors. I'm just glad next week's game is not at Murphy of course if it was I'm not a fair weather fan and rarely miss game not matter were but the way they played tonight probably wouldn't have went.

Cherokee should’ve won if you don’t think you didn’t watch the same game everyone else did

Man, as awful as it was, this game was never in question. I'm not saying that to thump my chest, or put down the Braves. But Mitchell had twice the unforced errors that Cherokee did. Mitchell recovered 2 fumbles, had one interception. Cherokee got an interception in our end zone. Mitchell fumbled the ball like it was a trick play, all night, defense played like garbage the 1st quarter, couldn't contain Evans for most of the night, Cherokee just couldn't capitalize. Hats off to the Braves tho, they made it a game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT