ADVERTISEMENT

Cherokee @ Mitchell

Like i said in other post, mitchell has the most talent in 1a, biggest line, best playmaker, best kicking game.2nd best defense murphy little better. This is mitchell year to get a ring , no excuses from the staff ,players and fans.
The 2018 1A State Championship trophy will reside,as usual, in a SMC school trophy cabinet. Guaranteed

If you stay at the Lemon Tree you better bring plenty of fire water so you do not mind the accommodations. Just heard that from a friend.

Reactions: Mhsneer
Bonecollectir you must have a big house if you can hold 5 and the early college students too! :D

Last edited:
First of all I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! Latest on tommorow nights weather. Ray's weather doesn't give a hour by hour forecast but says basically the same thing as the rest developing rain and freezing rain Friday night but it looks like it's coming late. The weather channel & national weather service hour by hour. WC gives 5% @7pm & 50% @ 10pm.. NWS gives 2% for same time frame. Both give 35° during time time frame.

Reactions: Mhsneer
It's not the kids I'm worried about.
Well I don't know what the issues are and your right not to air it out here. But I can't help but think this program can't face anything harder then one the players and his brother who played last year and is helping the team this year losing their brother and a friend to the other boys. I like to believe if they can handle that then they can handle any drama that doesn't compare to the death of a 15 year old.

Well I don't know what the issues are and your right not to air it out here. But I can't help but think this program can't face anything harder then one the players and his brother who played last year and is helping the team this year losing their brother and a friend to the other boys. I like to believe if they can handle that then they can handle any drama that doesn't compare to the death of a 15 year old.
I sent you a pm on the other board

Yes I have heard of some of the distractions. Would be much better for the kids if it were a few weeks later.

I just hope we can keep it close. Y’all have a great trip up here be safe. Always love having Cherokee here. Some good peeps and passionate fans. Y’all are a class act and really support your kids. Good luck to you

Reactions: Gwytoli
Bubbas Good Eats in Burnsville is a good place to stop on your way over if you don’t have plans. Have a lot of Heritage memorabilia all over the walls and a couple of TVs.

Gonna be a cold one, still setting at 28.2 degrees here on the south end of Mitchell county at nearly noon with fog hanging pretty low, temperature reading closest to the stadium on Bear Creek at 32, gonna be a big difference temp wise today for those coming up from Cherokee, noticed temps are from around 43 to 46 in that area right now. Winter weather advisory for sleet and freezing rain goes into affect at 7 PM, but hopefully it holds off a little later, they usually start those advisories a little earlier than needed. I look for a close game, been a while since we've had a playoff game in this early of a round where I truly feel there is a chance we could lose, makes it funner, but I would rather be playing a cupcake this week though.

Reactions: Swain97
The hourly weather forecast seems to change every hour. As of now national weather service has 7pm-20%...8 40%...9 57% ..... weather channel 7 25% .8 60%..9 60% of rain or freezing rain. 36°

Guess it’s seems logical to make kids travel on busses in icy roads . But that’s just me . Silly they didn’t move this one up
Funny thing is if was going to school it self they would cancel school. Another option would have been instead of moving it up today they could have played it tomorrow afternoon or evening after this weather passes though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT