ADVERTISEMENT

Cherokee girls coach

Was hoping they could repeat or even 3peat but gonna be a lot harder now with coach, best player and her sister leaving

Was hoping they could repeat or even 3peat but gonna be a lot harder now with coach, best player and her sister leaving
So the Rodgers girls are gone? That's the only sisters I remember on the team?

So the Rodgers girls are gone? That's the only sisters I remember on the team?
Both sisters will be a loss, but especially the older Rogers. She is a really good player who made big shots and seemed to be the one who really helped keep things together under pressure.

I guess with the loss of the coach and the sisters bishop is now the favorite to win it all.... I thought braves would repeat for sure

I would think they would still be one of the teams in the running with those two and a few others returning. Do they have anything coming up from the middle school?

They still have Swimmer and Stamper back, right?
I hope lol they still have a couple more freshman classes coming up that hasn't lost a game in 4 or 5 years. they should still win conference and win all the games they won last year except for bishop and maybe a team like my heritage

Mt heritage graduates a lot I believe.... I think top 4 are bishop, Cherokee, albemarle, union academy

Looks like Cherokee had a good showing at the NCBCA Team Camp. They beat Terry Sanford, EE Smith and HP Andrews. All three had very solid teams last year.

Reactions: uk-te-na
Looks like Swimmer had a good summer in travel ball. I would think they are the pre-season favorite.
Jackson Day seems to have picked up some decent players and could be a team to keep an eye on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT