ADVERTISEMENT

1A Cherokee boys

Griddie

Oct 3, 2001
Any fans coming down? Of any questions about the area/etc. let me know

Any fans coming down? Of any questions about the area/etc. let me know
Not sure about how many fans will be there, Cherokee usually travel great but with their girls playing at home it will be down some. There will definitely be a bunch though they support all their teams tremendously.

I'll be at the boys game pulling for the Braves.....I don't live too far from there. I watched brave girls beat Lincoln charter last year. I take it Chatham charter bball gym is on campus right? Game is at 7pm right? What time is girls game at Lincoln charter?

Yes it's on the campus and I think 7 is correct though there is a girls game before if Im not mistaken. I will get the info

There is a girls game before ours but, how are there girls team in the east and the boys are in the west?

They take the top 64 overall and then split them east and west based on who is in the playoffs, instead of splitting all 100 or so teams east and west and taking the top 32 from each side. Looks like this year there are more girls playoff teams coming out of the far west, so the dividing line is farther west in girls. Bishop McGuinness also had boys in the west and girls in the east.

Thanks G_all_W_day....I called Chatham charter school earlier today and they told me 7. ...what time is the girls game at Lincoln charter?

Reactions: Griddie
They take the top 64 overall and then split them east and west based on who gets in the playoffs, instead of splitting all 100 or so teams east and west and taking the top 32 from each side. Looks like this year there are more girls playoff teams coming out of the far west, so the dividing line is farther west in girls. Bishop McGuinness also had boys in the west and girls in the east.
Thanks for that

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT