ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Cherokee 117 andrews90

BravesGWY

Jan 5, 2015
gotta be the highest scoring game I've seen. Cherokee had 99 points going into the 4th qtr.
McMillian is so much fun to watch he had to of had 40 last night .

Rosman boys beat rville by 20. Not heard about the rville girls
. do u no?

Cherokee played horrible defense not getting back in the press early in the game and andrews ended up having a 34 point 2nd quarter. In the 4th all the subs went in and defense was just as bad and andrews started hitting too little too late but still had a 25 point 4th quarter.

I've come to the conclusion that we don't care to play defense. We gonna out score you and that's evident sometimes about our lineups and us giving up about 80 something a night but dang we can sure score. Might be our downfall in the playoffs but it's crazy to watch.

My kids 5th and 6th grade team is a defensive team. Have been for four yrs. We have won over 50 games straight and we have only lost two games ever. One to Murphy three yrs ago and one to a g.a. all star team. Can't wait until we start playing Cherokee in two years. The tramell girl is unreal and better than either of her sisters anf they both are in college. Any way good luck

Last edited:
I've come to the conclusion that we don't care to play defense. We gonna out score you and that's evident sometimes about our lineups and us giving up about 80 something a night but dang we can sure score. Might be our downfall in the playoffs but it's crazy to watch.

Gonna have to start calling y'all the Loyola Marymount Braves.

Yeah scoring 99 points in 3 qtrs is nuts ... I'd love to know how many 3s we average ...

Bk I'm not sure if our talent will continue but in middle school we have won 2 in a row and have only lost one time this year so the talent will be there for a few more years ..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT