ADVERTISEMENT

Chase high school FC football coach ?

Wouldn't be shocking if it is cogdell, he attends church outside of boiling springs. Married a Charger girl. Chase isn't that far from ol'e BS

I heard Chris Cogdell from Burns. Maybe the Burns posters can speak on this.

Wouldn't be shocking if it is cogdell, he attends church outside of boiling springs. Married a Charger girl. Chase isn't that far from ol'e BS

I haven’t heard anything, but would not be surprised. It would make sense. I would wish Coach Cogdill well. Hopefully for our sake his daughter will not want to change schools. But he really should take this if he wants it. I seem to remember him being a finalist last time, I might be wrong though.

Last edited:
The Farm would be a great fit for Coach Cog and he would most def. build on what Cort stated. Chase folks you would not be disappointed...trust me. The guy's work ethic is uncanny and he communicates very well with players and parents. He has coached under Green, Beam and Devine so that is a pretty good understudy. I have no idea if he even applied or not. I hate to lose him at Burns but he deserves his own program IMO.

Reactions: burnsbulldogtweeter
The Farm would be a great fit for Coach Cog and he would most def. build on what Cort stated. Chase folks you would not be disappointed...trust me. The guy's work ethic is uncanny and he communicates very well with players and parents. He has coached under Green, Beam and Devine so that is a pretty good understudy. I have no idea if he even applied or not. I hate to lose him at Burns but he deserves his own program IMO.

Agreed!

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Congrats to Coach Cogdill...I'll definitely be watching Chase and quietly cheering for them to succeed.

Last edited:
Congrats coach cog ! Good dude and I wish but nothing but success for him ....

I was at wound center at Atrium Shelby yesterday (long scary story) and met a gentleman volunteer at the door we chatted a while and football came up after he asked where I lived and I told him Lawndale ! He used to coach down at South Meck with Coach Greene and spoke highly of Ron ! Could tell it made his day to talk about his coaching career all at South Meck ! Assistant football and I believe he said head baseball coach! Forgot his name but good man enjoyed our chat ... wealth of knowledge

Congrats coach cog ! Good dude and I wish but nothing but success for him ....

I was at wound center at Atrium Shelby yesterday (long scary story) and met a gentleman volunteer at the door we chatted a while and football came up after he asked where I lived and I told him Lawndale ! He used to coach down at South Meck with Coach Greene and spoke highly of Ron ! Could tell it made his day to talk about his coaching career all at South Meck ! Assistant football and I believe he said head baseball coach! Forgot his name but good man enjoyed our chat ... wealth of knowledge

I never knew Coach Greene coached at South Meck. Hope you have a speedy recovery but it’s cool that you met that guy, next time I see Coach if I think about it I’ll ask him what his name was.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT