ADVERTISEMENT

CHASE @ Hendersonville

First time I’ve ever heard of a chain crew member being ejected. Listened off and on but before that it was a game. Chase RB seemed to battle cramps but when he was healthy he would have big gains.

OK, Impressed again, Hendersonville is a really good football team! McCombs probably got 300 like I said but they had no answer for Hendersonville's offense! The score was 42-9 but didn't really feel that close. That #1 for the Bearcats was the best player on the field tonight! I need to see Daniel they must be freaky good!

OK, Impressed again, Hendersonville is a really good football team! McCombs probably got 300 like I said but they had no answer for Hendersonville's offense! The score was 42-9 but didn't really feel that close. That #1 for the Bearcats was the best player on the field tonight! I need to see Daniel they must be freaky good!
They are very good. Hendo didn't play very well either but Daniel is great!!!!!!

All jokes aside, you learn over time that you don't judge the next game by the performance of the last game (happens on here all the time), especially HS football. Congrats to the Bearcats, you men make us mountain folk proud!

I'm a little shocked by the score but not entirely. Hendersonville has proven over the past several years to be a tough opponent for anyone. Chase is trying to be an up and coming program. I'd be willing to bet the kids got caught up in the hype about how good they are. Just some growing pains. Learn from it and move on.

I myself hope my Lions get another shot at Hendo in playoffs, I do know boys want a rematch

I'm a little shocked by the score but not entirely. Hendersonville has proven over the past several years to be a tough opponent for anyone. Chase is trying to be an up and coming program. I'd be willing to bet the kids got caught up in the hype about how good they are. Just some growing pains. Learn from it and move on.
If (I'm sure they do) they read these message boards, some of the things ppl say here contribute to getting caught up in that hype

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT