ADVERTISEMENT

Chase’s Marqies McCombs

Lion Attack

Aug 15, 2010
Great article on one of the state’s top runningbacks. He leads the state in rushing, and watching his Hudl recently, the 16 year old junior’s ability to find a hole and creases in opposing defenses jumps out at you. He has breakaway speed to go along with it. He also runs behind perhaps the biggest offensive line in all of 2A, too. If you’ve never heard of Marqies McCombs, you will soon enough. The entire article is a good read.

Last edited:
They beat North Gaston by only 10 points. NG is one of the worst teams in all of 3A. I’m not concerned about Chase at all. They’re good and must be respected, but will lose to Shelby by at least two scores.
Bro get off the koolaid lol

Reactions: UNC91
They beat North Gaston by only 10 points. NG is one of the worst teams in all of 3A. I’m not concerned about Chase at all. They’re good and must be respected, but will lose to Shelby by at least two scores.
I believe that as well!….and yet…. Shelby beat CHASE 47-41 in the spring! Just saying.

Reactions: daagoob and UNC91
Also had only 24 kids that suited up for that game because of covid and injury’s 😂 only reason that game was close.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT