ADVERTISEMENT

Charlotte Catholic vs Blessed Trinity

@remotecougar you keep coming with insults. While @bigdadd11103 has been calm. Outside of football I find myself agreeing with what he’s saying. Nothing he’s saying is wrong.
All they have are insults while I bring facts. They said I mentioned recruiting =FALSE, then it was HATE = False, and now name calling. It shows you how weak your argument is when you can't bring in facts. Instead of debating and stating why they should be there in spite of overwhelming evidence they shouldn't they name call. I've provided facts that they have a 25 mile radius and the county they are in. In Mecklenburg that goes into SC, IN Raleigh that goes into 8 other counties. How is that not an advantage? Riddle me this if it were not an advantage of being a private in public you wouldn't need to move them up a class, or create a radius, or make 365 rules, have votes. FACTS. These are done to try and balance the competition. Give me any other example of two schools since 2000 that have won over 150 state championships? Combine any two in NC the last 20 years and see if they reach 150. Those are FACTS. I'd go deeper but they wont even acknowledge basic facts.

Reactions: UNC91
Most of what he is saying is not factual in reference to football or the school itself. Remote, jojr and I are pretty intune with the school. If you knew who they were you’d 100% agree. I think I’ve got a pretty good grasp on the workings of MACS(much better than big daddy does), who we accept (which is not as selective as he claims, but well over 90, Id say closer to 95-96% of all students in MACS are Catholic and actively attend mass) and other things. Btango has posted that athletes should be requires to be in good standing with a Catholic parish. Something like two years of attending 45 out of 52 weeks. I say put that in. It wouldn’t hurt us much at all. Gibbons I cannot speak for, they’re much different than us.
I think remote is tired of the same crap spewed year after year. It’s every year, same arguments, same lies. Now, no excuse for any name calling, but remote is being himself. Wish footsoldier had chimed in. He’d always provide quality content.
Coach Oddo had a great quote when asked about how we keep success at such a high level year to year. Went something like “Well you have fathers who play and then all the siblings come and play. We don’t recruit em here, we breed em here” or something like that. The amount of legscy’s I coach is staggering. The amount of younger siblings I teach or coach is high too. Talking 3, 4 brothers usually all around same ability, but coming up through the system. That certainly helps on the field.

Church boy, you sir, are a joke. Sign off, stop using the wifi at the highschool.

Most of what he is saying is not factual in reference to football or the school itself. Remote, jojr and I are pretty intune with the school. If you knew who they were you’d 100% agree. I think I’ve got a pretty good grasp on the workings of MACS(much better than big daddy does), who we accept (which is not as selective as he claims, but well over 90, Id say closer to 95-96% of all students in MACS are Catholic and actively attend mass) and other things. Btango has posted that athletes should be requires to be in good standing with a Catholic parish. Something like two years of attending 45 out of 52 weeks. I say put that in. It wouldn’t hurt us much at all. Gibbons I cannot speak for, they’re much different than us.
I think remote is tired of the same crap spewed year after year. It’s every year, same arguments, same lies. Now, no excuse for any name calling, but remote is being himself. Wish footsoldier had chimed in. He’d always provide quality content.
Coach Oddo had a great quote when asked about how we keep success at such a high level year to year. Went something like “Well you have fathers who play and then all the siblings come and play. We don’t recruit em here, we breed em here” or something like that. The amount of legscy’s I coach is staggering. The amount of younger siblings I teach or coach is high too. Talking 3, 4 brothers usually all around same ability, but coming up through the system. That certainly helps on the field.
Were have I lied? I've given facts. Would you acknowledge that CC has a distinct advantage in women sports? Would you acknowledge they have an advantage in country club sports? Would you acknowledge that the state championship numbers are skewed? Would you acknowledge that having no boundaries and getting players from a select group of the population is an advantage? Look at what's happened in AL, Iowa, Washington state, and here in NC. Where a few select private schools win the majority of the championships. Its not just CC. Dowling, STA.

-At one point the USA today super 25 contained 14 private schools, and 12 of the 14 were Catholic Schools? Coincidence?

@remotecougar you keep coming with insults. While @bigdadd11103 has been calm. Outside of football I find myself agreeing with what he’s saying. Nothing he’s saying is wrong.
Because remote is not wrong. Big is just a SJW who's looking an excuse to kick out Catholic of the conference. We have been down this road so many times it just sucks and it has been going on years. Nothing new here, same old arguments. Fine, if you have a problem with Catholic, then file a complaint with NCHSAA and let them investigate it. Otherwise, can we back to football.

Everybody keeps forgetting that we also pay taxes that support the public schools.

• Haha
Were have I lied? I've given facts. Would you acknowledge that CC has a distinct advantage in women sports? Would you acknowledge they have an advantage in country club sports? Would you acknowledge that the state championship numbers are skewed? Would you acknowledge that having no boundaries and getting players from a select group of the population is an advantage? Look at what's happened in AL, Iowa, Washington state, and here in NC. Where a few select private schools win the majority of the championships. Its not just CC. Dowling, STA.

-At one point the USA today super 25 contained 14 private schools, and 12 of the 14 were Catholic Schools? Coincidence?
Well since you’re so bent out of shape over women’s sports, specifically swimming, Coach Oddo won the first few titles there in women’s swimming(not many know that). When the head of SWIMAC sends his kids to a school others follow. We’ve won more, sure, but to compare us to STA is laughable. I grew up down there, grew up an STA kid. Family has supported them for years, the stuff they do would blow your mind. They get 10-15 transfers a year while we’ve had 10 in 12 years.
Women’s sports have had excellent coaches. Our tennis coach has won 27 state titles combined at 4 different schools. All four of her kids went pro. Think she knows a thing or two about tennis. However, you seem to only care about swimming where our coaches are excellent as well, but again, when the head of the best swim program in the city sends their own kids to a school and you have the financial resources to do the same, why wouldn’t you? Just like families find ways to transfer public schools. Like how Randy Moss had a kid at MC and South Meck. They find ways too.
You don’t seem to have a CC problem, you have a problem with the NCHSAA. We play by the rules they give us.
I’m not here to call people names. I’m here to present facts.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91 and Hog_1982
Forsyth

Thank you for you post.. it is appreciated. I am a weary of what is typically wrong in his posts so I am being caustic. To be clear that is intentional, I also disagree with you that nothing he says is wrong.... That is false. If you want the list of incorrect statements it is long and it is pretty easy to ascertain.

No matter what your point of view is, It is not credible to suggest an issue and miss characterize what you call facts as the underlying cause. I will go as far to say he intentionally makes these miss characterizations while supporting a flawed link of causation that is ambiguous at best.

Under any measurement he has no real effective facts or basis that can withstand even a simple basic review. Given his obvious bias and demonstrated limited knowledge of actual facts speaks volumes to his lack of credibility.

Despite the caustic nature of my follow up posts, my first post while long and arduous was 100% accurate and factual. Moving on from those facts and to my opinion, I may suggest that history will support this.... To use such a simpleton argument as he does in the name of saying something is different and therefore suggest exclusion because of it......should scare any rational fair person. Most of his arguments can be effectively challenged with just a basic review of the difference in all school systems or different leadership within these systems, yet he looks for one group to blame.

My apologies if my recent caustic post offend you, I can assure you those who suggest exclusions given BIG Daddies mischaracterizations is in my opinion is way more offensive and alarming.

And they freely admit they recruit and give scholarships. Why did you point that 12 were Catholic? Is there a problem with being Catholic? Coincidence? Are you insinuating that CC gives scholarship or recruits ?

Last edited:
Speaking of Footsoldier I miss he’s chiming in.

And they freely admit they recruit and give scholarships. Why did you point that 12 were Catholic? Is there a problem with being Catholic? Coincidence? Are you insinuating that CC gives scholarship or recruits ?
Never insinuated anything is wrong with being Catholic. Noted they were Catholic as they have similar setups as typical Catholic schools with no attendance boundaries and selective admissions. Noted it because its a nationwide issue not just here in NC. Never once mentioned CC or CG as recruiting. Just noted they are a private school playing in a public league. someone mentioned they pay taxes for public schools. Hell I pay tons of federal income tax. That doesn't get me into the whitehouse.

You say CC success is coaching? Guess the ability to pay coaches and getting a ready made athlete have nothing to do with the success either, or clusters of those ready made athletes being able to go to one specific school as they have no attendance boundary doesn't come into play?

-Its not easy defending your position w/o facts and info. When one brings info/facts you all go to name calling. Of all the Catholic jokes that could be made. Of all the issues I could bring up, of all the things that have occurred in the Catholic church you would think you all would avoid name calling and stick to facts.

Same thing I was thinking. Church boy and remote just throwing shade. I agree with everything bigdad is saying.....

Well UNC91.

I would agree with you but that would make both of us wrong. BTW.. since my first post on the topic I am throwing shade. Just like you are above.

Now I don't know about Coougs but my Altar boy resume includes, a Holy Orders Mass, FIVE High masses, and a wedding between a priest and a nun who have not taking their final vows yet... Yeah that was a good one and all before the seventh grade... I am pretty sure that this resume has given me an unfair advantage since that is like playing the SUPER Bowl multiple times. So if you want call him Church BOY would you be so kind as to refer to me as Mr. Church boy

Never insinuated anything is wrong with being Catholic. Noted they were Catholic as they have similar setups as typical Catholic schools with no attendance boundaries and selective admissions. Noted it because its a nationwide issue not just here in NC. Never once mentioned CC or CG as recruiting. Just noted they are a private school playing in a public league. someone mentioned they pay taxes for public schools. Hell I pay tons of federal income tax. That doesn't get me into the whitehouse.
what does fed taxes have to do with real estates taxes ?
btw you can take a tour of the whitehouse if you want to ....visit Whitehouse Tours

• Haha
Well UNC91.

I would agree with you but that would make both of us wrong. BTW.. since my first post on the topic I am throwing shade. Just like you are above.

Now I don't know about Coougs but my Altar boy resume includes, a Holy Orders Mass, FIVE High masses, and a wedding between a priest and a nun who have not taking their final vows yet... Yeah that was a good one and all before the seventh grade... I am pretty sure that this resume has given me an unfair advantage since that is like playing the SUPER Bowl multiple times. So if you want call him Church BOY would you be so kind as to refer to me as Mr. Church boy
What even is a high mass? How unfair to compare! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Just to use your words....BIG DADDY. LETS EXAMINE THE ACCURACY OF YOUR OWN STATEMENTS

Never insinuated anything is wrong with being Catholic. Well let's give you a participation trophy for that. For sure to outwardly say ANYTHING OF THE SORT would ruin your credibility, however since you insulated a problem that SEEMS TO exists throughout the state,,,, AKA many schools have different boundaries.... but only suggest that this causation/effect impacts CCHS PRETTY MUCH SUMS UP YOUR CREDIBILITY. noted again you incorrectly stated again there are no boundaries WHICH IS FACTUALLY INCORRECT ALSO puts a pretty big hit on your credibility and mission.

Noted they were Catholic as they have similar setups as typical Catholic schools with no attendance boundaries and selective admissions. Ok you noted it, without any FACTUAL Method to support YOUR STATED CAUSATION TO YOUR hypothesis. Your opinion does not matter, based on your lack of knowledge you are not an expert. I asked you to site one valid peer reviewed study that supports what you say. That would be the first step to addressing your lack of credibility. SO FAR EMPTY...... I have seen two in my years and they were cast aside as ambiguous using sloppy methods of correlating data.

Noted it because its a nationwide issue not just here in NC. Again this is according to who... your opinion. A poster mentioned Chicago.... you are an expert in chicago as well, The same publics schools in IL win all of the time as well. Did you account for the Chicago area being 37% Catholic......Chicago is not the Bible Belt ......One of the best football schools in IL is not one I would call wealthy either. How do I know? well I have had residence since 1989 in Chicago and for a about 17 years I assisted schools in the DuPage Valley Conference and I have never heard anyone complain about it.... not once..

Just noted they are a private school playing in a public league. Again this is an incorrect statement. The Nschssa charter includes non boarding parochial schools.... it does not allow private schools.... CCHS plays in a league for public and non boarding parochial schools. That is a fact. You constantly mischaracterize that obvious FACT.. If we were a straightforward private school we would not be able to play. YOU SEEM TO NEVER GET THIS FACT RIGHT

The following someone mentioned they pay taxes for public schools. Hell I pay tons of federal income tax. That doesn't get me into the whitehouse. Bravo Bravo.. I must have some unfair advantage over you becuase I have been to the White House several times.. it is great tour.

You say CC success is coaching? Guess the ability to pay coaches .... are you suggesting CCHS has a higher wage for its coaches.... is this your testimony BIG Daddy...( WELL YOU ARE SHOWING YOUR IGNORANCE THERE AS WELL).. and getting a ready made athlete have nothing to do with the success either, We have ready made athletes. WTF is a ready made athlete.. are you saying public schools don't get kids that are athletes or clusters of those ready made athletes being able to go to one specific school as they have no attendance boundary. Again a total mischaracterization on your part

-Its not easy defending your position w/o facts and info. This little exercise points out just how easy it is to demonstrate you have your head way up your ass that you can not see reality. THAT IS WHY WE HAVE PARTICIPATION TROPHIES SO EVEN GUYS LIKE YOU CAN WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS.

Last edited:
Would of never thought. Hearing the SID in the background is so funny.

Sir if you have not figured it out yet, bigdadd11103 is Nepsy7
He has been missing ever since....does not have the same Login reputation
You are obsessed with me. Its a little scrary. Congrats on CC getting the cheer coach fired. Cancel culture and snowflakes at its finest.

NO! I'm obsessed with you

In fact, I am so obsessed because you sound identical to Mr. Nepsy7

Now I am trying to find out who Blue and Gold22 really is lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT