ADVERTISEMENT

Charlotte Catholic Defeats Havelock 28-14 Congrats CC

Charlotte cathlotic defense is really special their line backers really stay in their lanes and their offense is a lot better than I thought their linemen pull really well

The holding penalties killed that drive. When you're getting 5 yds per carry it opens up the PA pass for them. I expect that to all change in the 2nd half.

lol so they all mad at my prediction ? Idc Jay M. Robinson has no wear near the athletes that rams have and like I said cathlotic doesn’t look comfortable passing the ball and they will have to pass that ball u not gonna just run on the rams all night ask southern Nash who had over 4000 rushing yards

I actually think they throw it really well their receivers just missed some easy catches

Which one is it?? Just wondering

That Havelock kid that keeps trying to hurdle is going to cause Que to make a rule against that next year!

Well good game cathlotic congratulations to me the difference was 2 really bad 4th down calls u can’t just show run and not bring your qb in to back up the defense a little that was a dumb decision to me

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT