ADVERTISEMENT

Charlotte Catholic Defeats Havelock 28-14 Congrats CC

I agree with you on execution but the majority has CC winning. Including the ones who picks the games the proof is on all of these forums the East picks their team the West picks their as it should be.
That's why you can't trust picks made by fans of the teams or regions.

GO HAVELOCK RAMS!!!! 38-24
Rams1-BW-WEB.jpg

Reactions: ItsJustWords252
You're right Honda idk why I predicted havelock to win 35-17 I never played football a day in my life I never get my predictions right and after hearing how cathlotic is so good they could beat juco and division 3 colleges we stand no chance cathlotic 56-0

Cathlotic is so good they should have been in Charlotte last Saturday playing Clemson instead of Miami cathlotic can beat img Miami central and Miami northwestern in the same day I mean Jesus how are we gonna compete playing against the justice league and dc universe combined

You're right Honda idk why I predicted havelock to win 35-17 I never played football a day in my life I never get my predictions right and after hearing how cathlotic is so good they could beat juco and division 3 colleges we stand no chance cathlotic 56-0

Cathlotic is so good they should have been in Charlotte last Saturday playing Clemson instead of Miami cathlotic can beat img Miami central and Miami northwestern in the same day I mean Jesus how are we gonna compete playing against the justice league and dc universe combined
They have no clue. All year they have been saying that the mighty Catholic should just be given the title. Guess we will see.

I never said that. My prediction was Catholic 37 Havelock 27.

Lol this is too funny... let’s relax enjoy the day and cheer our teams on tomorrow... best of luck to both they have worked very hard to get here win or lose both great programs in NC Go Rams

There is a storm coming.............

No some flurries no one in NC knows anything about a snow storm except the people that live in the mountains. It has been raining with a mix of snow some for tomorrow morning nothing major at all if anything there might be some delays to make some games later My guess any game around 3 should be fine. But I forget 1/8 of an inch of snow the state shuts down. Don’t forget your bread and milk before you go to the game. Lmao it is football weather finally

Lol this is too funny... let’s relax enjoy the day and cheer our teams on tomorrow... best of luck to both they have worked very hard to get here win or lose both great programs in NC Go Rams
Lol...I can go with that. Contrary to what some think, I have no horse in the race. My horse is Charlotte Country Day and she's pulled up lame the last couple of years.

Reactions: downlo
We know what snow is, we only get it Every about every 7 to ten years. We know snow, it's that water they spray on those mountains for skiing . It will be gone by 10 am rain and all, but the cold will be tough with the dampness . Bundle up or the antifreeze before you go in.

Is tge game still on and if so what time and where at? Got ti see Havelock for myself

Good luck Havelock! Play hard, stay focused and stay disciplined. Keep hyped up!
Good luck CC... hoping for a great game today. Get them Rings Havelock...

Gets NB2012champ out of here He's been hiding from HSFB man since D"s start of Season. Past champs and very forgetting wishing u a very sorry holidays. HFFB man win another trophy N" 2017 season

CC 7
Rams 0
Catholic goes down field on opening drive. 6:12 left 1st qrtr

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT