ADVERTISEMENT

Charlotte Catholic Defeats Havelock 28-14 Congrats CC

Lol we won more times than we lost when we gone there so I don’t understand why you’re talking trash when your team didn’t even make it

Uh, I am a Ram through and through. However, I am also one for accuracy when talking about our history.

1975 Pisgah wins over Havelock
1986 Shelby wins over Havelock
2011 Havelock wins over West Rowan
2012 Havelock wins over Concord
2013 Havelock wins over Concord
2014 Crest wins over Havelock

That's 3 wins 3 losses. The 1971 championship was an Eastern Championship. Canton Pisgah won the Western Championship. There was not a combined championship game.

Now with this loss, we are 3 wins and 4 losses

Uh, I am a Ram through and through. However, I am also one for accuracy when talking about our history.

1975 Pisgah wins over Havelock
1986 Shelby wins over Havelock
2011 Havelock wins over West Rowan
2012 Havelock wins over Concord 21
2013 Havelock wins over Concord
2014 Crest wins over Havelock

That's 3 wins 3 losses. The 1971 championship was an Eastern Championship. Canton Pisgah won the Western Championship. There was not a combined championship game.

Now with this loss, we are 3 wins and 4 losses

I’ll stick take that anyway a small little town with nothing but a superwalmart winning 3 state titles is great and they played a really good season for mr sasser

Once again the West mandhandles Havelock ....

Yes, I like this saying....Note: "The West" manhandles Havelock...By the way, congratulations to the Shelby Lions on their great season....did you enjoy "Watching" the state championship games?

Yes, I like this saying....Note: "The West" manhandles Havelock...By the way, congratulations to the Shelby Lions on their great season....did you enjoy "Watching" the state championship games?
Talking smack to someone that just won 4 consecutive titles is probably not a good idea. Idiot

But this was a havelock vs cathlotic I believe not havelock vs crest why are y’all here year in year out downlow havelock admires? Lol

Talking smack to someone that just won 4 consecutive titles is probably not a good idea. Idiot

I can respect their 4 consecutive titles and their program...but Havelock had nothing to do with those losing teams. And when you start talking smack about us losing to another team other than yours...well...then that just like getting someone else to do your "bidding" for you.

Lol can we just take the smack talk to another post let Charlotte enjoy their win Jesus gg cc and congrats y’all were a really disciplined team defense was as good as advertised

Hopefully we can get another shot at you guys next year

Omg the game is over you have to wait until Aug to get this going both teams played well TODAY no one cares about those championships right now.. hopefully we will be back next year that is all that matter those games are over time to move one SMH. Out of here until next year be safe everyone

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT