Week 1: 8/18: Charlotte Christian -The Holy War
Week 2: 8/25: @South Meck
Week 3: 9/1: @Country Day -57th Annual Cook Cup
Week 4: 9/8: Ardrey Kell
Week 5: 9/15: BYE
Week 6: 9/22: Monroe
Week 7: 9/29: @Weddington
Week 8: 10/6: @Sun Valley
Week 9: 10/13: Piedmont -Homecoming(I think)
Week 10: 10/20: @Parkwood
Week 11: 10/27: Cuthbertson -Senior Night
Week 12: 11/3: @Marvin Ridge

Reactions: footsoldier
Week 1: 8/18: Charlotte Christian -The Holy War
Week 2: 8/25: @South Meck
Week 3: 9/1: @Country Day -57th Annual Cook Cup
Week 4: 9/8: Ardrey Kell
Week 5: 9/15: BYE
Week 6: 9/22: Monroe
Week 7: 9/29: @Weddington
Week 8: 10/6: @Sun Valley
Week 9: 10/13: Piedmont -Homecoming(I think)
Week 10: 10/20: @Parkwood
Week 11: 10/27: Cuthbertson -Senior Night
Week 12: 11/3: @Marvin Ridge
11-0 easy. Union County football is a bad joke at any level. Every program.

Catholic will definatly be at the top most years but you'll have a former 2, 3, and 4A state champs in the same conference

Catholic is about to explode. The cupboard is full. Possible domination in 3a is coming!!

Seadog...you left dought ( POSSIBLE ) Them Crest Chargers is your DADDY.....:D:D:D

Big Country...sit!...stay!...lie down!...roll over!...good boy, here's a treat!

Seriously, glad you're back! Mighty quiet in Boiling Springs. What's up?

Looks like it is leaning more to the 3a,maybe a rematch at the ranch that is.

So, it's good like I thought. You hired a great Coach and the silence was killing me. Make no mistake, we'll kick that arse like usual, but good times are coming! This is so odd that our game means nothing. Posturing only, damn÷

This question was probably answered somewhere else, but why the big drop of students for Catholic? What happened to the attendance there?

This question was probably answered somewhere else, but why the big drop of students for Catholic? What happened to the attendance there?
New Catholic HS in Huntersville took the 50-60 or so students per grade that could come from there.
Also CC had 3 inflated classes in a row each larger than the other before settling back down around 1250.

I can't wait to see how 3A will turn out, playoffs look like a guantlet based on alignment and coaching changes.

I doubt it'd be at the Ranch. If CC wins their first game theyll go 11-0 in the regular season. Christian is their toughest regular season opponent.
Since Crest Is your Daddy and we came not once but twice and kicked butt, So here is to Coming to the ranch. I did enjoy being that close to the field awesome atmosphere. In all seriousness that was the championship game, we were so banged up when we went to the ship and those young men left it all on the field that night.

Since Crest Is your Daddy and we came not once but twice and kicked butt, So here is to Coming to the ranch. I did enjoy being that close to the field awesome atmosphere. In all seriousness that was the championship game, we were so banged up when we went to the ship and those young men left it all on the field that night.
Both encounters with Crest were very hard fought games, I'd love another but prefer it to be at Keffer :p

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT