ADVERTISEMENT

Championship questions....

g-dog08

Feb 24, 2005
1. Will one ticket get you into both games and can you leave and re-enter. Would love to maybe get a bite to eat in between games.
2. Is tailgating allowed in the parking decks. I know they are for Carolina games

Reactions: patsfball
I know the answer to #1 is No..... That’s why they spread them out by 4 hours so they can have time to clear the stadiums

It's a legit question. When Pender played in 2010 on Friday and WRh played on Saturday one ticket was good for both games. My crowd like to be prepared. Thought about taking my tailgating grill and eating between games. And really there isn't a ton of time between games anyway. If I have to buy 2 tickets then I will. But no way in hell am I staying home. I have witnessed all 7 WRH championship games and I want to witness EDs first.

Reactions: DogsRunItUp
It's a legit question. When Pender played in 2010 on Friday and WRh played on Saturday one ticket was good for both games. My crowd like to be prepared. Thought about taking my tailgating grill and eating between games. And really there isn't a ton of time between games anyway. If I have to buy 2 tickets then I will. But no way in hell am I staying home. I have witnessed all 7 WRH championship games and I want to witness EDs first.

9 championship games. This one makes 10.

Reactions: dogs79
1. Will one ticket get you into both games and can you leave and re-enter. Would love to maybe get a bite to eat in between games.

One ticket will gain you one entry into the stadium that is good for both games. If you leave the stadium you are required to purchase another ticket. That is the rule and it has been that way since the multi game neutral sites were put in place.

2. Is tailgating allowed in the parking decks. I know they are for Carolina games

I would recommend you contact your AD for details. In the past it has not been an issue. Duke is back for the first time in about ten years so not sure what their take on tailgating is.

Btango is correct that when you pay its for both games. Leave and you will have to pay again. Plenty of food options there but it is expensive. You will probably have to pay for parking as well.

Money money money!

Btango is correct that when you pay its for both games. Leave and you will have to pay again. Plenty of food options there but it is expensive. You will probably have to pay for parking as well.

Money money money!
Someone has to pay for those parking decks. They don't build them for free.

Money money money!
Then Deanna my question is "will aluminum foil set off the metal detector?" Lol

Parking is $10 I have been to enough games to know. However I will probably go back out to my vehicle in between games and grill some burgers and dogs and maybe some liquid antifreeze!!!

please dont let the terrorists read this!
Don't know of any high schools in the Mid State 2A Conference that have them.

I also don't know of any major college stadiums that have metal detectors at the gates.

Most have a search procedure where they search your bags, including cushions. Now they are going to a "clear bag" policy where the only bags of any nature you can bring into the stadium are ones that are clear plastic ones.

Reactions: 96panther
Lavern costen?
Yep, that was his name. Nothing against you guys,y’all had a great team that year ,much respect, it was the refs. That was a slap in the face to our guys and say if they had reversed it a few days later, what a slap in the face to the Thomasvill guys that would’ve been! A bad call that messed up things for everyone. If they weren’t gonna reverse it on the field they should’ve called it a tie and declared both as champions. But that was 12 years ago, life goes on. So enough about that. I hope T’ville can get back on their feet soon. Good Luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT