ADVERTISEMENT

Champion Game Ranking.

Mavrick69

Feb 25, 2018
Burnsville NC
Ok we got 8 championship games Saturday out of all the games which games do you think have the potential to be great games with both teams being evenly matched.looking forward to everyone thoughts...

Would like to see Bishop McGuiness win the boys 1A title. It will be a nice change to see another high school win it besides Winston Salem Prep.

Forest Hills vs Farmville Central could be a barn burner. Two teams with plenty of talent, speed and size. Defending State Champ FH 29-2 against undefeated 31-0 Central team.

Forest Hills vs Farmville Central could be a barn burner. Two teams with plenty of talent, speed and size. Defending State Champ FH 29-2 against undefeated 31-0 Central team.
Mh vs Farmville girls should be good as well. I like southeast Raleigh in 4a girls, but west Forsyth might hang around. 4a boys blowout. Both games in 1a should be blowouts. Henderson collegiate in boys, and es in girls. In 3a girls cuthbertson seems to be hot right now, and could also hang around. I'm not real sure about the 3a boys game. I'm definitely sure about the 1a girls, sutphin and company have overcome adversity big time so far. I look for them to play one of their best games and really put a beat down on pamlico.

This is the first year I've ever noticed the 1a school Henderson Collegiate .I'm assuming it's a Charter or some type of private school. I see this is there 3rd season playing basketball how did they get so competitive in such a short time .I see some people picking them to beat Bishop...

4A boys should be a great game. Really like FSU commit Patrick Williams and his all around game for West Charlotte.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT