ADVERTISEMENT

Chambers @ Hickory Ridge

4 ⭐️WR for Hickory Ridge. (Christian Hamilton) During his interview with CFI. We coming for every team that we play. To me we have the best team in the state. I don’t care about Vance, I don’t care about nobody. Hickory Ridge is coming for everybody.

4 ⭐️WR for Hickory Ridge. (Christian Hamilton) During his interview with CFI. We coming for every team that we play. To me we have the best team in the state. I don’t care about Vance, I don’t care about nobody. Hickory Ridge is coming for everybody.

LOL. he shot his wad a few weeks ago. Some might believe he should think this way.. maybe.. however, he should not talk that way.

Reactions: -COUNTRY-CLUB-JOE-
Yeah, but I'm different. I don't get offended by a lot of stuff, I don't even think that's billboard material. Vance will for sure use it though.
Good for you, I am glad you are different.... however, I think you are forgetting something in the equation... it is not about you when it comes to billboard material.

• Haha
Reactions: tarheel fan1
Good for you, I am glad you are different.... however, I think you are forgetting something in the equation... it is not about you when it comes to billboard material.

How did I forget that, when I said Chambers will likely use this as billboard material. Any coach would use this.

Reactions: remotecougar
Felt like this was a trap game with Hough coming up. HR was too talented to look past.. glad we held on but this is a wake up call. I know we let Hack go...the CG and this game kind of exposing something we haven't seen in a long time..2 teams almost scored 30 pts.

Watched most of the game on the live stream and I don't think I ever saw Chambers complete a pass more than 5 yards past the LOS, and not more than 1 or 2 past the LOS at all. Late in the game they ran 4 receiver sets after it was obvious they weren't going to throw. The Hough game will be interesting.

Felt like this was a trap game with Hough coming up. HR was too talented to look past.. glad we held on but this is a wake up call. I know we let Hack go...the CG and this game kind of exposing something we haven't seen in a long time..2 teams almost scored 30 pts.
How much does the loss of Swindell hurt you guys?

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT