ADVERTISEMENT

Chambers forfeits

rcoraider98

Sep 10, 2013
Chambers forfeits 2021 season due to residence of players. How many ineligible players was on the team in 2019? Raiders playing with a players all born in the same hospital.

Richmond definitely wins a title that year if all Charlotte athletes went to their right school
No! They had over 10 of our players, after Coach Palmieri left. We would have been loaded. :) One player my Ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: dcov33
funny how a big time kid went back home and was all in the news for being an awesome individual and then 3 weeks later his team forfeits........

Reactions: UNC91
If Hough played with their actual kids. They might finish 500. They had a better recruiting class than Wake Forest and UNCC. :)
i am not familiar so who are the "recruited" kids playing at hough right now? is it known these kids parents do not own a house or are renting in the district? Seems easy to point at schools with no proof.....have you looked at records to make sure? it is easy to rent just about anywhere right now. where do you want to be?

This is complete BS! Everyone on here saying how the rest of the state can't compete with the 704. You're exactly right! It's cause your teams have been cheating for God knows how long.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE and UNC91
i am not familiar so who are the "recruited" kids playing at hough right now? is it known these kids parents do not own a house or are renting in the district? Seems easy to point at schools with no proof.....have you looked at records to make sure? it is easy to rent just about anywhere right now. where do you want to be?
Are you kidding me. Half the starters are recruited. They've been doing it for over a decade. They'll be next. Not a lot of attention, because they choke every year. Everybody in Charlotte is wondering why they haven't been popped. You can't live next door to the kids you're playing against, and act as though everything is Cool. Little Johnny parents at Hough have been crying out for years about kids from as far as Fayetteville coming in, and taking their sons position.

Last edited:
Fake news...Prove Mallard Creek was cheating 2013- 2015. Butler 2009-2012. I'll wait

Reactions: nepsy7
This is complete BS! Everyone on here saying how the rest of the state can't compete with the 704. You're exactly right! It's cause your teams have been cheating for God knows how long.
This is exciting news for us, we'll be getting a plethora of kids returning from an already loaded squad, from the exit of Coach P. Can't wait! :) I'll be doing drive by's to check addresses. :) I promise.

Are you kidding me. Half the starters are recruited. They've been doing it for over a decade. They'll be next. Not a lot of attention, because they choke every year. Everybody in Charlotte is wondering why they haven't been popped. You can't live next door to the kids you're playing against, and act as though everything is Cool. Little Johnny parents at Hough have been crying out for years about kids from as far as Fayetteville coming in, and taking their sons position.
if they own or rent in the district there is nothing that can be done........this has to be proven with residency docs.......you have a rental agreement and a bill and you are good to go. that is the rule. so you know that there are kids at hough that do not have the proper paperwork? I know that CMS has been to the school in the last fewtweeks. nothing yet. maybe all the paperwork checks out? I have no clue. i coach another sport at a different school in CMS and i see this all the time and it is on the up and up based on the rules cms has put out there. If you have the paperwork then they are good. Now if the paperwork if falsified then that is a problem. But if a kid turns in bills with an address and a mortgage or a lease then that is it......

• Haha
if they own or rent in the district there is nothing that can be done........this has to be proven with residency docs.......you have a rental agreement and a bill and you are good to go. that is the rule. so you know that there are kids at hough that do not have the proper paperwork? I know that CMS has been to the school in the last fewtweeks. nothing yet. maybe all the paperwork checks out? I have no clue. i coach another sport at a different school in CMS and i see this all the time and it is on the up and up based on the rules cms has put out there. If you have the paperwork then they are good. Now if the paperwork if falsified then that is a problem. But if a kid turns in bills with an address and a mortgage or a lease then that is it......
Ok, Gotcha. There is no team in the State of NC, that is more illegal than Hough. If they attempt to do what they've been doing in the past. They're going to get popped. There is nothing more detrimental to your program, than a disgruntled parent. Hough has numerous.

I don’t understand why all these teams get caught after everything is over, does it take that long for them to investigate? Now we all are wondering who would have won , if they got caught sooner. And it would not surprise me is hough not in the mix it seems like teams that way are getting exposed

I don’t understand why all these teams get caught after everything is over, does it take that long for them to investigate? Now we all are wondering who would have won , if they got caught sooner. And it would not surprise me is hough not in the mix it seems like teams that way are getting exposed
It’s because nobody has been looking until now. The old CMS AD never investigated potential violations.

It is at the end of the year that the disgruntled parents start making waves and this new AD is looking to make a statement.

Is it just this year or does go back to previous year if the players were on the team? I am disappointed but it make me wonder if coach leaving was related. I remember another thread there was a lot of talk about Catholic and Gibbons stealing players from other schools by recruiting or going outside their area to get an advantage…. Who knew it was the folks accusing likely doing the dirt. Meyers Park, Chambers and was the third?

Reactions: UNC91 and sammyk
Is it just this year or does go back to previous year if the players were on the team? I am disappointed but it make me wonder if coach leaving was related. I remember another thread there was a lot of talk about Catholic and Gibbons stealing players from other schools by recruiting or going outside their area to get an advantage…. Who knew it was the folks accusing likely doing the dirt. Meyers Park, Chambers and was the third?
West Charlotte

Chambers forfeits 2021 season due to residence of players. How many ineligible players was on the team in 2019? Raiders playing with a players all born in the same hospital.
There were 4 to 5 teams that would have beat you guys in 2019. If you want a chance to win a Ship. Move down to 3A or 2A. You beat Hough & Myers Park the same year. What's the problem?

Last edited:
This is exciting news for us, we'll be getting a plethora of kids returning from an already loaded squad, from the exit of Coach P. Can't wait! :) I'll be doing drive by's to check addresses. :) I promise.
I said it last year based off what Mallard Creek lost to other schools they had a pretty good year. I said this prior to the Butler playoff game which I thought they would be competitive in when many thought Butler would roll them. MC had a good playoff run, now if they get kids back, I think they will be a top 3 team in the state

Huge BOMBSHELL
Once again, Charlotte is on the MAP and they will stay on it. The NCHSAA is all over this chaos. A bunch of idiots.

They are meeting the standard of WHAT NOT TO DO

If you have ever wanted to use the word HIPOCRITE....this is the right thread.

You ask who's next: Mallard Creek - Give it time

Richmond wins it

Huge BOMBSHELL
Once again, Charlotte is on the MAP and they will stay on it. The NCHSAA is all over this chaos. A bunch of idiots.

They are meeting the standard of WHAT NOT TO DO

If you have ever wanted to use the word HIPOCRITE....this is the right thread.

You ask who's next: Mallard Creek - Give it time

Richmond wins it
S2V2! YOU WISH. You'll be waiting for a long time. You would have a better chance of growing an INCH. :) You little midget. We thought we only lost about 10 or 11. Once the smoke cleared, we found out we lost over 20 kids to other programs. Unfortunately, teams will still have to go through Charlotte to win the Ship. STILL!

This is not a Huge Bombshell. The Raleigh area had numerous kids 365, it didn't make the news. Nothing worse than you jumping on the bandwagon of another program. They're destine for failure. You're a cancer and a loser. Anything you like, FAILS!

Last edited:
Residency has been an issue in CMS since way back in 2000 when Indy started their run. They had students living in apartments in the district. At least that was the word on the street.

Reactions: Blue and Gold22
Mallard Creek is playing Buford, Ga this year. Top 10 team Nationally. Checked their roster one week, and they had about 5 FBS kids. Checked it a month later, and they had over 20 power 5 kids. It'll be a uphill battle, and the most loaded team we've played in School History. We know that 20+ elite kids didn't just show up in Buford Ga overnight. Don't care about that. Can't control what they have going on in Ga. At the end of the day, win or lose. We're not crying like a bunch of baby's on some If's. STFU and get better. If you want to take the moral victory route. Run with that! Nothing in life is fair anymore. It's evident when watching the game, Vance/Chambers was light years better than Richmond, and they didn't need any help beating the breakers off of them
at their House.

Last edited:
RC is shell of its former glory. They want to make excuses but they don't have the talent nor coaching they had in the glory years. Great team, but not the monster they were due to jobs leaving, people leaving, the talent level decreasing.

This mess is on parents. Then parents, and again parents. We live in a society where everyone does what they think is best for their child so they change schools trying to get a better fit for their child. Its to be expected in a large urban school district. No one wants to be stuck on a bad team or play their highschool career with bad coaching/bad team. Would Jordan Davis be a first round draft pick at Hopewell?

Nepsy you my guy but MC has DEFINITELY benefitted from transfers during their run. It may not have been to the MP, Hough levels but they definitely got guys there. Will leave that alone.

Lastly IMHO players should be allowed to go to any school they would like if they provide transportation. Focusing on basketball and football exclusively is biased and targets money making sports and lets the residency kindergartners, band, math , south charlotte schools, border county residents slip by. If you not go investigate all of that then leave sports alone.

With over 30 high schools and nearly 20 traditional high schools you are going to get student movement. Rick Rat post a solution instead of mess. How would you fix the player movement issue? If RC had two high schools I bet you would see student movement.

Reactions: footballerguy.83
Nepsy you my guy but MC has DEFINITELY benefitted from transfers during their run. It may not have been to the MP, Hough levels but they definitely got guys there. Will leave that alone.

I know every kid that has come through the program. No kid was the difference in the success of the program. Our demise started when guys started showing up. What new guy made the difference in our success? Don't make us apart of this fiasco.

Last edited:
The only thing running through Charlotte is an Ass Whipping and a truck full of denials.

I know every kid that has come through the program. No kid was the difference in the success of the program. Our demise started when guys started showing up. What new guy made the difference in our success. Don't make us apart of this fiasco.
I see your point. Mallard Creek was really good championship type team since their second or third season. As a result Mallard Creek was looked at as a program kids from other schools would like to play for if they could. Myers Park and in many ways Hough never really established themselves as great programs that were in the championship mix but got kids from other schools to vault them into the mix. “Transfers” or not MC was going to be good regardless. While other teams need them to be in that top tier mix.

In many ways the Butler team a couple years ago that let a championship slip away against Grimsley was one of their better teams they fielded in years. The Myers Park game they lost that season, the difference was the “Cali kids”. Based off what MP had projected to return that year, Butler should have rolled them. So i see Nepsy’s point

Reactions: nepsy7
I see your point. Mallard Creek was really good championship type team since their second or third season. As a result Mallard Creek was looked at as a program kids from other schools would like to play for if they could. Myers Park and in many ways Hough never really established themselves as great programs that were in the championship mix but got kids from other schools to vault them into the mix. “Transfers” or not MC was going to be good regardless. While other teams need them to be in that top tier mix.

In many ways the Butler team a couple years ago that let a championship slip away against Grimsley was one of their better teams they fielded in years. The Myers Park game they lost that season, the difference was the “Cali kids”. Based off what MP had projected to return that year, Butler should have rolled them. So i see Nepsy’s point
Jadyn Washington as a junior took us to the State Championship game that we lost against Wake Forest. The next year we replaced him with Casey Kelly. Jim Kelly's nephew, who's the starting TE for Ole Miss. We should have stuck with Jadyn Washington. Outland Trophy winner Jordan Davis arrived to Mc in the 10th grade, from Hopewell. He thought he was a basketball player. We had to convince his mother that hoop dreams, was not happening. He was not a part of any Championship team. We were put out in the 1st round of the playoffs. What benefit? Today the Creek has over 70 kids on college rosters, 5 on NFL rosters, and 2 in the CFL. Over 150 college graduates through the football program, from a school that opened in 2007. Has absolutely nothing to do with recruiting.

Last edited:
Reactions: footballerguy.83
Vance or chambers got caught along with Myers Park and West Charlotte. It don’t matter who would’ve won what now. But the Charlotte people on this board have said for years that this stuff wasn’t happening. Big bunch of LIARS. No wonder coach Ferebee made a quick exit..

What this will do is open the door for some other teams out west. I am not sure where all of these kids will land and where they came from but from the sounds of it several schools had several players from several different places. So maybe these teams that have been dominating Char Meck will not be the top dogs anymore. So look for some schools that might be new to the game or some old powers may re surface. Also look for some triad teams to move up the western food chain because of what's going on in Charlotte right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT