Reagan 27 North Davidson 24
West Forsyth 20 Asheville Reynolds 10
Davie 30 Mooresville 22
East Forsyth 38 Northwest Guilford 14
Mt Tabor 31 Richmond 27
Parkland 14 South Rowan 13
RJR 23 High Point Central 20
Glenn 32 Sanford 19

Can the CPC sweep? Probably not, Tabor, RJR, Reagan, Davie & West Forsyth got tough ones. Anyway, I’m riding with the CPC in every game.

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
Davie 30 Mooresville 22
Mt Tabor 31 Richmond 27
Glenn 32 Sanford 19

Can the CPC sweep? Probably not, Tabor, RJR, Reagan, Davie & West Forsyth got tough ones. Anyway, I’m riding with the CPC in every game.
Davie and Mooresville will be a lower scoring game I think. I think first to 21 wins that one.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
Here are my thoughts...

Reagan and North Davidson are fairly equally matched, I think playing at home will help North Davidson but depth could be a problem for both teams. Toss-up game but I'd go with North Davidson at home by 3.

West Forsyth has had a tough week with the absence of Coach Snow, and I wonder if the players have more on their minds than football? If A.C. Reynolds wasn't so young, I'd give them more of a fighting chance, but I think West Forsyth wins by about 7.

Mooresville is better than you may think, regardless of how the scrimmages looked. This will be a back and forth kind of game, but Mooresville in an upset by 5.

By season's end, I think East Forsyth will be among the best teams in all of 4A. I know NW Guilford is tough, but I think East Forsyth explodes and wins by 42.

Mount Tabor and Richmond should be a barn-burner kind of game, I think both of these teams are solid and both could and should make a deep playoff run. However, on Friday, I think Richmond wins by 10.

Both Parkland and South Rowan could struggle in the regular season, but these two former CPC foes will get it on Friday and I think it could be high scoring. I'll give South Rowan the edge by 12.

I think High Point Central is an up-and-coming 3A team and while Reynolds is very well-coached, they also graduated a lot of talent. Give me High Point Central by 8.

One of the best games of the night is at Glenn. The Bobcats are legit, they have talent all over. But, this Terry Sanford team is the real deal too. I want to pick FTS really badly because of how strong they are, but I'll give it to Glenn at home by 4.

Reactions: MooresvilleDevil06
Here are my thoughts...

Reagan and North Davidson are fairly equally matched, I think playing at home will help North Davidson but depth could be a problem for both teams. Toss-up game but I'd go with North Davidson at home by 3.

West Forsyth has had a tough week with the absence of Coach Snow, and I wonder if the players have more on their minds than football? If A.C. Reynolds wasn't so young, I'd give them more of a fighting chance, but I think West Forsyth wins by about 7.

Mooresville is better than you may think, regardless of how the scrimmages looked. This will be a back and forth kind of game, but Mooresville in an upset by 5.

By season's end, I think East Forsyth will be among the best teams in all of 4A. I know NW Guilford is tough, but I think East Forsyth explodes and wins by 42.

Mount Tabor and Richmond should be a barn-burner kind of game, I think both of these teams are solid and both could and should make a deep playoff run. However, on Friday, I think Richmond wins by 10.

Both Parkland and South Rowan could struggle in the regular season, but these two former CPC foes will get it on Friday and I think it could be high scoring. I'll give South Rowan the edge by 12.

I think High Point Central is an up-and-coming 3A team and while Reynolds is very well-coached, they also graduated a lot of talent. Give me High Point Central by 8.

One of the best games of the night is at Glenn. The Bobcats are legit, they have talent all over. But, this Terry Sanford team is the real deal too. I want to pick FTS really badly because of how strong they are, but I'll give it to Glenn at home by 4.
Key for us will be just continuing to grow. We’re an even less experienced team than even last year. But I feel more talented than last year. Our lines are smaller, but I think more physical this year. Hope you’re right on the predictions haha

So West Forsyth Coach Snow is probably out due to Covid protocol but I still like the Assistant coaches play calling and getting it done. I see a low scoring close game.

Starting to worry about my Mt Tabor pick, they lost more players than I thought.

Reagan has me wondering if they can beat North Davidson after Chris Hughes comments. I’ll stick with McGee and Reagan

If Reagan loses to North Davidson it's going to be a long year for them.

Davie 30 Mooresville 22
Mt Tabor 31 Richmond 27
Glenn 32 Sanford 19

Reagan 24 ND 14
ACR - 17 WF - 14
Davie - 27 Mooresville- 21
EF- 42 NW - 14
Richmond-28 Tabor 21
SR - 20 Parkland- 10
HPC - 21 RJR -7
Glenn - 29 Sanford 10

Reagan 24 ND 14
ACR - 17 WF - 14
Davie - 27 Mooresville- 21
EF- 42 NW - 14
Richmond-28 Tabor 21
SR - 20 Parkland- 10
HPC - 21 RJR -7
Glenn - 29 Sanford 10
Our game is off. We are heavy in the covid protocols. We shared a bye week with Davie, game will be made up 9/10

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT