ADVERTISEMENT

Central Cabarrus vs AL Brown

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
AL Brown over NW Cabarrus last Friday 51–9. AL. Brown looking to go 2-0. They are favorites to win the conference. So what can we expect in this game. What does Central Cabarrus have. Thoughts or predictions

Talked one of the assistant coaches last night at the JV game. He said their numbers were down just like a lot of teams. They have lost both their QB's and their all-state Boykin left for UNC early. Go Wonders!

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Talked one of the assistant coaches last night at the JV game. He said their numbers were down just like a lot of teams. They have lost both their QB's and their all-state Boykin left for UNC early. Go Wonders!

Don, you scared me there for a minute I thought you were talking about us.

Reactions: Hon Dines
Kannapolis QB Cameron Kromah is wearing a walking boot. His status for tonight is unknown.This game just got tighter if he is unable to play tonight.

Kannapolis QB Cameron Kromah is wearing a walking boot. His status for tonight is unknown.This game just got tighter if he is unable to play tonight.
😩

Kromah did start the game tonight,so his injury must not be that bad.Probably just a slight ankle sprain from last week.

Reactions: 84k
Kannapolis 17 Central Cabarrus 7........0:48 left in 3rd quarter

Kannapolis 17 Central Cabarrus 9.......7:18 left in 3rd quarter

Kannapolis 17 Central Cabarrus 17.......3:37 left in 4th quarter.

Kannapolis was very lucky to win this game. Central Cabarrus has a very good team and they deserved to win.

Listening to Coach Newsome Post game interview on the radio he said Central has the biggest offense and defense of line in the conference.There’s nobody bigger in the conference than them.

One thing that can be said. AL Brown has the monkey off their back after losing to NW Cabarrus and Central Cabarrus last year.

I was wrong about the Kannapolis QB being hurt.It was Torren Wright that was in a walking boot before the game.He is the star LB for the Wonders.He did not play during regulation,but came in during OT for a few snaps.Really need him back soon.He is the key to that defense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT